(D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:49 am

"That you should not doubt that others will find you to be a good catch. Everyone has their own charms. Some folks like a personality grounded in reality like yours seems," he clarified.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:04 pm

"Yes, well. I can't help noting that some here have multiple people... pursuing them. Others... are lucky to get one."

And I'm the luckiest, so far as THAT goes, because so far as I know, the only one with a shred of interest in me is the woman I'm pretty sure I can admit to myself I love to bits.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:56 pm

"I think many are hoping to simply be on good terms with those they may be matched with. A friend in marriage is better than an unknown, so it's prudent to at least be amiable with many people."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:57 pm

"Eh... it's when they're observed competing that I think it's something beyond prudence."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:16 am

"It is bound to happen. This place is designed to allow for the observation of people interacting. Keeping such things a secret is a difficult proposition."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:59 am

"My point is, bickering serves no one."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:38 pm

"That too," he agreed. "It's all towards an ende where a bit of harmony and understanding go a long way."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:40 pm

"So. Have you seen much harmony and understanding around here? Or have you been seeing varying degrees of... friction?"
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:31 pm

"A bit of both, really. But I assume it comes with the territory of an event like this and we'll likely only get one opportunity. May as well not let time be wasted. I mean, the bar last night...". Certainly some friction Raizo had been present for.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:36 pm

"Surprised there hasn't been more of it, really."

He quirked an eyebrow.

"Of course, there's still time for all sorts of chaos."
Remember to Breathe