(D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

(D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:45 pm

Murato practices his Kumihimo and progressively grows frustrated with the difficulty it's causing him. It was annoying that he just couldn't seem to get it right

----

D6 EA, Design [Fire], Kumihimo, Crafting 3 color pattern, TN reduced by 1 from earlier void opportunity so actual TN 2, Clumsiness | TN: 1 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image
Failed, VP gained, 1Opportunity symbol negates 1Strife symbol
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Re: (D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:52 pm

Fresh from the dojo, Raizo headed into the Inn for lunch.

Ah, half of why I had a hangover this morning. Delightful!

He bowed to the Lion.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:59 pm

The bow is returned as the gift is slipped into his sleeve. "Good afternoon," Murato says with a nod. "How are you doing?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:06 pm

"Well. I had just had a conversation with the Topaz Champion wherein i displayed all of my inimitable social graces. And I got to spend my morning showing off everything I don't know about archery. So... well up to my usual standard around here, hm? And you?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:15 pm

"I rather like the archery. Practiced it a lot at the dojo during training. I haven't had the chance to meet the topaz champion, I'll have to have a chat with her sometime. Would be interesting to hear about what that's like." He says in a generally amiable way.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:36 pm

"Well. If you're me, it's vaguely nerve-wracking and yet another exercise in things you're not prepared for."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:46 pm

"Well, I can't turn back time, but if you are interested in learning more then I would be happy to practice archery with you.". He offers.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:57 pm

He shrugged.

"Well. In the unlikely event that I get rotated to an archery unit, I suppose it'd make sense... I'll have to think of some help I can offer you, then."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:02 pm

"It's not necessary. I enjoy archery so it's just a bit of fun for me to give a bit of training and some tips," he replied with a smirk.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:15 pm

Must be nice enjoying something that you're actually supposed to do.

"Well, just let me know when and where, then..."
Remember to Breathe