[D6 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Return to Pillow Mountain

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

[D6 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Return to Pillow Mountain

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:38 pm

Locally suggested sake, check.

Calligraphy set, check.

Heart in the - oh wow, the poor thing was going faster than expected, but definitely a check for that one.

With the giddy excitement of a Crane schoolgirl outside the Kakita academy (with the calm and decorum appropriate of a samurai, of course), Moshumaru knocked on what might be becoming his favourite door.

"Seppun-sama? This one, Kitsu Moshumaru, wishes to present himself."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Re: [D6 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Return to Pillow Mountain

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:00 pm

The click clack of gems across a papered surface, along with an 'Oh shit, already?' was the first thing heard after he had knocked on the door. After that, it was the mad dash scrambling of a Seppun across the floor, who nearly went through the door in their excitement to get over there.

Once the door was open, they tried to play it cool like one couldn't hear everything behind paper. "Oh, hello, Kitsu-san." They said with a sweet little smile before gesturing him inside. "I haven't gotten any food yet. Figured it would be better to wait until later in case, ah, it gets cold again."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:36 pm

"Fortunes I've missed you."

The words leave his lips before he can even properly think.

Realizing what he just said out loud, he snaps back to reality with an audible shift, like a shogi piece being returned to the same spot with a jolt.

"W-Well I mean... yes, that is true, but I mean it's been but a day, so it's kind of... How I meant to open was..."

He shook his head to regain what was left of his cool, smooth visage.

"I'm glad to hear you were so excited to see me. I don't believe we've talked about our preferred drinks yet, so I asked for local recommendations. I hope this brand doesn't disappoint."

He leaned down to peck the Seppun on the cheek before accepting the invite inside.

"...And I hope the Sake is good as well."

If he could hear his ancestors, he might have heard some laughing, some groaning, and some cheering the Kitsu onwards.

If they didn't have other descendants on their minds.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:16 am

At his words, Unsei smiled widely, unable to control the giddiness that they were feeling at hearing such rare words. They knew it was likely just about missing the sex, but it was still nice to hear. Especially when it was accompanied by the little kiss, and once he was inside, they shut the door with a gentle click.

As expected, the room didn't look too changed. Hat on chest, mountain of pillows there, minus a few pillows when people came to retrieve them, bed out and unused, and the table towards the center of the room. Though, today the table was covered with star charts, their constellation dice, carved sticks, coins, and even a deck of highly stylized cards. It seems they had been busy trying to see what the future held.

"Look, you can rarely go wrong with sake, and as much as I joke, I am truly not that picky. Sake is sake, yet sake with you is exquisite and I shall savor it for as long as I am able to." They gracefully pressed their body against his, leaning up to gently press their lips against his while they reached and took the bottles from him. After all, far be it from Unsei to make a guest serve.

If they were able to get the bottles from him, they'd move over to the table, brush a few of the charts out of the way just enough to get some clear space on the table, and then they poured the cups.

If they couldn't, they just stayed there pressed against him.

"How has the day found you so far, Kitsu-san?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:42 am

The Kitsu, for his part, was silent, nodding as he enjoyed words he now didn't have to hear on the run.

Far be it from the Kitsu to deprive the Seppun of his gift, but far be it from him to let her serve drinks alone - it is the role of the Right hand to serve the Emperor, after all, not the other away around.

Still, while he was curious about the work on the desk, there was drinks to serve - while she controlled the bottle, he used his sleeves to protect the rest of the desk and the Seppun's work and ensured nothing was spilled.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:16 am
"How has the day found you so far, Kitsu-san?"
"Long, arduous and with a lot of explanation involved. Nevermind with my hand I can barely shoot, but that's a minor problem in comparison - how about yourself?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:01 am

Once the drinks were served, Unsei offered Moshu his cup before looking down at his hand. Their brows furrowed.

"How did it happen, if you don't mind me asking?" They had noticed it before, but it wasn't too on their mind given what activities they were engaged in previously. "Oh, and ah, thank you for covering my charts. Never know when I might spill something and I think my family would probably kill me if I ruined any of our charts." They chuckled slightly like it was a joke, but knew that their words were probably not too far from the truth.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:25 am

"Oh, these?"

He looked upon his fingers before accepting the cup.

"I barely remember it. The short version is that there was a massive fire at my gempuku which wasn't planned,and I rushed in to help. Next I remember I'm surrounded by medics tending to my wounds, several of my elders clapping and the news that no one had been lost in the fire. It's a story my parents still proudly tell today, I've heard."

He looked over to the charts, knowing full well he couldn't read them.

"May I ask what the charts are for? I assume something astrological, but..."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:39 am

"A hero, even then. I can see why they'd be proud of them, Kitsu-san." They smiled gently. "Must've been a bad fire though, but I'm glad that you made it out alive, as well as the others. Such a terrible event on an otherwise rather happy day."

A glance to the charts. "Oh. Star charts. Allows me to look at previous things like phases of the moon, where it was, where the stars were, as well as all of that, but for the future. This allows me to see what sort of omens or portents might be there. Like, we look at the charts and stars for the birth of anyone important in order to see what their future might be like or what we could expect from them as a ruler. There have been times though where we will read dire portents, but many will choose to ignore them... It... doesn't end well for many when those portents come to pass. But! Sometimes it's good news, too! Also, they show the divisions of the heavens and what areas they govern."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:45 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:39 am
"A hero, even then. I can see why they'd be proud of them, Kitsu-san." They smiled gently. "Must've been a bad fire though, but I'm glad that you made it out alive, as well as the others. Such a terrible event on an otherwise rather happy day."
The Kitsu's expression softened at being called a hero.

"A hero, huh..."

It left a bitter taste in his mouth - one he was eager to remove.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:39 am
A glance to the charts. "Oh. Star charts. Allows me to look at previous things like phases of the moon, where it was, where the stars were, as well as all of that, but for the future. This allows me to see what sort of omens or portents might be there. Like, we look at the charts and stars for the birth of anyone important in order to see what their future might be like or what we could expect from them as a ruler. There have been times though where we will read dire portents, but many will choose to ignore them... It... doesn't end well for many when those portents come to pass. But! Sometimes it's good news, too! Also, they show the divisions of the heavens and what areas they govern."
It's obvious the Kitsu is trying to comperehend what he's seeing, but it was well above his level.

It did look very pretty.

"So if you know when someone is born and where, you can predict a large part of how their life will be?" The Kitsu looked very impressed.
"You have to be some kind of... genius to be able to understand all of the different things going on at once."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:57 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:45 am
The Kitsu's expression softened at being called a hero.

"A hero, huh..."

It left a bitter taste in his mouth - one he was eager to remove.
"Well.. from what you've told me, that's at least what I'd consider hero-worthy." They said softly, but allowed the topic to be dropped after that. They didn't want to press too hard.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:45 am
It's obvious the Kitsu is trying to comprehend what he's seeing, but it was well above his level.

It did look very pretty.

"So if you know when someone is born and where, you can predict a large part of how their life will be?" The Kitsu looked very impressed.
"You have to be some kind of... genius to be able to understand all of the different things going on at once."
"Yup! Granted, the stars usually know the big, important, life-changing events that will happen and less so the smaller events. It's led to a lot of discussions on if everything we do is set in stone or if there is some way we can change it. I am of the personal opinion that we may accept this fate or defy it, but we cannot deny it."