(D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:35 pm

"As I am, and believe they are, glad to be part of yours," he replied with a nod, continuing the scratches. "We would all receive you warmly. I have no doubt that my cousin illuminated you about the clan and families. But I am glad to share anything you wish to know about me personally."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:52 pm

"Matsu sama seems to give importance to family... do you as well?" She shook her head."It is... silly, I know."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:12 pm

"It's of great importance to me. I may not always get along with my mother, but I love her as fiercely as I know she does me. And I have always been very close with my father. I have several cousins that live in the house, though assuming that a spouse marries me, my father is arranging for a separate household for me. With the understanding that one of my young cousins would become my ward until they began training."

He gives the explanation to illustrate how toed together they are.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:39 am

"I see... I love my mother and my father but we are separated. Father is taking care of my brother. He will be join the Mirumoto school." She explained.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:53 am

He nods at that. "What is your brother like?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:45 am

"He is quite different from me... He is very grounded and very serious. He might remind you of Matsu sama... and Lord Yuzu sama." She chuckled. "I can always make him smile at least."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:39 am

"Oh? You have difficulty getting your brother to smile, or getting Seppun-sama to smile? Because I know Seppun-sama appreciates a good pun," he replied.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 am

"I am slowly winning Seppun sama's approval. He has planned an activity together with this one." She smiled. "Both are difficult but I know my ways. I know my brother better than I know Seppun sama so... it is difficult but feasable."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:22 am

He mods at that. "He has a lot of care for others. He came to me yesterday because he was worried about the improper rumors surrounding me. I found it very touching honestly," he says with a smile. "He's a bit of a cousin through tied Imperial lines."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:03 pm

"Ah... hai." She sighed. He continued to remind her how amazing his family line is. She can barely recall the one generation back. "He is a compassionate person... I still live."
Smells like flowers