(D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

(D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:14 pm

Mura has set up and appointed his room for a lovely meal. He had seen to getting the ingredients and toppings necessary for a good ramen dish to be put together by the kitchens. And the smell coming out of the room was pretty strong and very delicious. The door stood open while he waited... slightly nervous but not overly so. The last time he had provided dinner like this, a few days later his heart was sundered by the experience. But he could not be afraid to try again.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Oubahime wearing her nice new kimono scratches at the door to ask to come in.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:58 pm

He moves to open the door, a bit eagerly, and she can hear a bump and an "Ouch" from the other side after a stubbed to strikes. But the door quickly slides open and he smiles at her, pretending nothing was wrong at all. "Good evening, Bai-c...", he pauses as he looks at her in the kimono he had seen before. He hadn't really taken the time to appreciate it, but it was flattering. "... Bai-chan. Thank you for coming."

When she was fully in the room he slid the door closed and moved to offer her a seat at the small table, sitting in his own spot after her.

"I, um, didn't know what you would like. So I had some ramen put together. I had to get a few extra things that they didn't keep in the inn kitchen. Some fresh seasonings that they usually keep dried instead. Sorry that I am not much of a cook myself," he explains.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:48 pm

The girl went in the room about to do her usual greeting "I hope Inari..." Then the priestess giggled. "No worries Kitsu sama. With this rain ramen is more than welcomed."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:13 pm

As they both eventually sat, he smiled. "Maybe I should get it done early?" he asks before leaning over and whispering. "I love how stunning you look in that kimono, Bai-chan," continuing his tradition of whispered compliments to her.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:26 pm

"Ehhhhh...." Oubaihime chuckled. "I should start to get used to your charms."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:34 pm

"Oh? That would mean I'm becoming too predictable, and we can't have that," he states matter-of-factly. "I'll need to find a way to counteract this." His smirk is as mischievous as it is charming.

"But please eat before the noodles get too soft," he says taking up chopsticks and waiting for her to take the first bite like a proper host.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:53 pm

"Itadakimasu!" The Kaito started to eat the noodles. "That would mean that I must train to be ready for anything that you throw at this one."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:59 pm

"Itadakimasu!" he says with a smile, before beginning to eat as well. "A challenge is it then? My words verses your will?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:25 pm

"Well with my little memory it wouldn't be hard to break it." She giggled. "Besides... I might learn how to paint and make that nice portrait of you in that silly yukata you told me yesterday." The girl said playfully.
Smells like flowers