(D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, LE, Closed, Murato's Room) Mouthwatering

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:45 pm

"I think that he was an excellent choice for his position," he replied with a nod. "He'll take good care of the people in his district."

"And what about your parents?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:09 pm

"Well mother works in Kyuden Isawa at the Kaito temple, father is taking care of my brother teaching him the basics of the Dragon styles." She nodded. "He taught me how to fight with my hands... it has come in handy with some unruly patients."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:38 pm

"So your father is a teacher to you as well?" he asks. "That was how I became close to my father. Though more with government function and form rather than martial arts."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:50 pm

"Father saw in me something that not many see, a strong girl." She smiled at the memories she forged with her father. "He is a martial artist and a good teacher. He had a lot of patience teaching me."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:57 pm

"Your father has a good eye then," he said with a nod. "He saw a strong girl... but he helped forge a strong woman. If I get to meet him someday I'll definitely need to thank him for making the Empire a brighter place."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:06 pm

"That is not really necessary, he knows." The girl giggled. "Many people tell him. We travel together some summers to visit his homelands. I tend to some people along the ways. Hearts are touched by my service and gratitude to him is given."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:17 pm

"I think he likely knew before the first person ever thanked him," he says with a nod. "But I suspect that he has not been thanked for raising someone that makes me feel the way I do about you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:26 pm

She blinked a few times. "Anooo... yes."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:40 pm

He smiled. "That came out awkwardly I think. It happens sometimes. Probably will continue to happen in the future," he says with an awkward smile. "What I meant was really that I adore you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:57 pm

"Ah... Hai" She smiled. "I know many people think that way."
Smells like flowers