Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kasuga Yoshi

Re: (D5 LM open hot spring) Post-games bathing

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:59 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:00 pm
There was a surprised look.

"Who told you about that?"
Yoshi's brow furrows in amusement, and then widens in possible understanding. "Let me take a guess. You used it while visiting the geisha house? I pick up all sorts of rumors, and let me tell you, the proprietor certainly wants to obtain a few of them. If you are surprised, it seems that they do not have the reputation for discretion that I thought they were supposed to provide."
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:31 pm

There was a shake of the head.

"No, I didn't talk about it or use it there at all. I played it in a garden though. I wouldn't have taken it to a geisha house, it would be very odd for those who are going to be entertained to bring their own instruments for entertainment. Would almost feel like an insult to the house, ne?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:53 pm

"Huh. Well, some of the workers were whispering that the proprietor had taken a shine to them and are looking for some of their own" Yoshi mulls. "Do you think that a local artisan could make them here? Or should I start passing word to contacts back in Slow Tide?"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:26 pm

Emiko looked thoughtful.

"I don't know. It's a very rare instrument in these parts. The strings are crafted differently to create a different sound, and instead of plucking you use what is called a bow to play it. The main body of it is also very odd in its methods of working. I don't think the wood it's made is not from Rokugan also."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:14 pm

"Hmm..." Yoshi thinks on it. "It sounds like I should start asking around back home. What do they call the thing?"

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:31 pm

"It's called a vi-oh-lin" Emiko said slowly, the pronunciation being very odd "I doubt any would have heard of it."

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:37 pm

"Maybe not, but I know of some people who hears tons of things!" Yoshi raises the botte. "My thanks!"

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:46 pm

"You're welcome" Emiko offered a bow "how have you found the miai Kasuga-san? There's a lot of people from so many clans, many I've never seen before!"