[D3 EA Common area Expecting] Can they swim?

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Bayushi Luixian

Re: [D3 EA Common area Expecting] Can they swim?

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:08 am

"I got sent here because my clan told me to. It's as simple as that." She didn't seem too happy about it. "They said I had to get married. So here I am."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:57 am

"Interesting..." She walked around the Scorpion lady analyzing her. "I guess the Scorpion want to make people marry for duty rather than fortunes... Sad then that you don't wish happiness for yourself. War can be draining and filled with so many scars..." The Kaito sighed. "An earthen warrior who cannot bend... Sad..."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:27 pm

"I'm more flexible than you might realize, but I suppose when all you know is shrines and sweeping, you're view gets cloudy." She finished off her sentence with a casual shrug.

As she was inspected the Kaito could see a few different scars here and there on her revealed shoulder and arm. Nothing overly dramatic or memorable. There was one that did go through the dragon tattoo she had though.
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:36 pm

The Kaito shook her head. "You scars say otherwise. You seem to stand against the waves and take the shock. I know wounds sama. That is what most of us learn in the water temple. Something besides sweeping and fortunism. I may have seen more blood than what you think." She tilted her head quizzically. "Do you think an honorable samurai will hide in times of war?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:18 pm

"Even the most graceful of warriors still end up hit and scarred eventually. So using the fact a bushi has scars to try and justify making them out to be inflexible is grasping for straws." She grunted and then leaned down to be eye level with the maiden briefly. "You trying to beat around the bush and say I'm dishonorable because I'm not wasting my time praying for a happy marriage?"
Profile/Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:40 pm

With a smile in her face the Kaito replied "No" The Kaito replied kindly. "I am just saying that is sad that a lady like yourself wouldn't want a good wife." The girl looked at the Scorpion's eyes. "You should have someone who should make you smile, who can make you a better fighter or at least someone you feel that when you come battered from war can lick your wounds." She sighed. "I guess a seasoned warrior like yourself always think that they will die in battle and are never to return to their wife. That it is better to just have someone who your belongings will be sent to when you die." The Kaito took a breath. "Sad... really sad." Then she looked at the Scorpion. "I do understand that I don't know you. It is true... but it is something I wish to accomplish to learn about you."
Smells like flowers

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:53 pm

She stood back up. Underneath her mask a smirk had grown on her face and while not physically seen she gave off the impression that it was there. "And who says I want a good wife? Perhaps I seek a good little husband to stay at home and watch the children while I go off to war." A bit of hearty laughter bubbled up from her throat though it wasn't rude or meant to make fun of the shrine keeper. It was pleased and mildly surprised amusement. "Unless all that talk was you offering to take the role of my good wife, Kaito-san? To make me smile, to make me a better warrior, and someone I can take my mask off around? After all you certainly seem to be pushing me to attempt to get something of the sort and yet we have only just met."
Profile/Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:12 pm

"It is my nature sama." She nodded. "People come and go in the temple where my duties lie. I am to fix them I am hear them and try my best to get them back home. Some just say they have none... it is sad. If you wish me to be your wife I am here to wed." She looked up the Scorpion and smiled again. "I think you should think about it... about what you wish to go home back to. If it is someone like me sama, then think about it... show the true person that you are. Don't place a wall where a door should go." The Kaito adviced. "This one is Kaito Oubaihime from the Water Temple in the Phoenix lands. It is an honor to meet you sama." She bowed.
Smells like flowers

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:28 pm

She snorted. "I do not wish you or anyone else to be my wife or husband. If I had my way I'd keep it that way but I can't. So my intentions here are to get married to someone, have a child, and then finally get back to my proper duties and to get my commander off of my back about it. I am not here to have a sweeper try and get me to participate in these silly games of the Deer as I know my chances of getting hitched to someone I might care about are slim to none. It's that slim chance of hope which is catching everyone elses eye but it's just cruel because so many are going to fall."

"I am Bayushi Luixian of the Bloody Wall Squadron. Also known as the Red Demon Crab if you listen to Matsu Ishioka and a few other Crabs back in Kyuden Hida when he convinced them to pick up the nickname."
Profile/Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:50 pm

"I haven't heard the story from Matsu sama." She tilted her head and smiled. "Are you... sure... you... will be going back to your commander?" Today had been a day to talk about when one joins another clan due to marriage. "If you don't try your best at these so called games you may end up with a flowery peace maker who wouldn't let you go to war. You would lose your clan... and not going back to your squad." She looked up at the woman. "Have you considered that?"
Smells like flowers