(D2, ME, Common Area, Open) Dinner Time!

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Asahina Bo

(D2, ME, Common Area, Open) Dinner Time!

Post by Asahina Bo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:20 pm

As Lord Moon takes over the sky the redolent smell of frying vegetables and exotic spices fill the air. Deep within the kitchen of the inn a massive form moves with surprising ease and smoothness. Flowing around the peasant staff as they go about their work he moves from frying surface to steamer and back keeping an eye on both.

Eventually he nods to himself and adds the rice to the vegetables, adding more spice and sauces, as he fries them together into a single savory dish.

Soon he scoops the mixture onto a serving platter and, bringing a few plates, heads towards the common area. There was enough for him to finish alone, if need be - and he'd be happy for it, but food was always better shared.

Asahina Bo emerges, platter and plates held easily in his massive hands, "Anyone hungry?"

(Rolled for fluff
D2, ME: Water/Labor - Dinner time! | TN: 1 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image
Opportunity used to reduce Strife, gained one Strife but recovered 3 due to Passion for net 2 recovery)
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari