(D2 LA Sakuras room) A staged practice run

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Usogawa Emiko

(D2 LA Sakuras room) A staged practice run

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Emiko had by now finally put her disappointment of earlier behind her and managed to improve her mood enough. She knew it would be important to be confident for helping her new dear friend!

Deciding snacks would also help, she had collected some sweet looking strawberry dangos before making her way to Sakuras room and gently knocking on the frame.

"Kakita-san? It's Usogawa Emiko."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kakita Sakura

Re: (D2 LA Sakuras room) A staged practice run

Post by Kakita Sakura » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:06 am

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:07 pm
Emiko had by now finally put her disappointment of earlier behind her and managed to improve her mood enough. She knew it would be important to be confident for helping her new dear friend!

Deciding snacks would also help, she had collected some sweet looking strawberry dangos before making her way to Sakuras room and gently knocking on the frame.

"Kakita-san? It's Usogawa Emiko."
“Usogawa-sama.”

There's the sound of footsteps from the other side of the door before it slides open, the Crane smiling gently- her blindfold removed. “Has the day treated you well?”
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:57 am

Emiko smiled warmly and bowed.

"It's lovely to see you Kakita-san. The day has treated me well enough, although I feel like it's getting better now. I hope it has treated you well also? May I come in?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:57 am
Emiko smiled warmly and bowed.

"It's lovely to see you Kakita-san. The day has treated me well enough, although I feel like it's getting better now. I hope it has treated you well also? May I come in?"
“It has treated me well… and I would be honoured for you to come in.”

She sniffs the air a moment, moving to one side so Emiko could enter. “Is that fresh dango I smell?”
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:04 pm

Kakita Sakura wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:28 pm

She sniffs the air a moment, moving to one side so Emiko could enter. “Is that fresh dango I smell?”
"It is! Strawberry dango, I hope you like strawberries? I picked them up for you" Emiko said with a smile as she entered the room and had a brief look around while offering one to Sakura.

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:04 pm
Kakita Sakura wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:28 pm

"It is! Strawberry dango, I hope you like strawberries? I picked them up for you" Emiko said with a smile as she entered the room and had a brief look around while offering one to Sakura.
“I do, yes. My thanks, Usogawa-sama…”

Sakura's room is fairly… the best word to describe it is neat, everything laid out in very well-defined positions- and much of the furniture is at the sides of the room, the table in the centre the only exception- but it’s obviously laid out so there are no surprises for Sakura as she navigates the room.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:15 pm

The setup did make sense to the young Otter. A blind woman would likely need everything in a specific position. The table at the centre might be an issue for teaching but she suspected it was vital.

"I think I could learn from you Kakita-san. I'm not as tidy" Emiko said with a smile as she held out the tray for Sakura "here, try one! I insist you have the first. Oh, and please call me Emiko, you don't need to be as formal now."

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:03 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:15 pm
The setup did make sense to the young Otter. A blind woman would likely need everything in a specific position. The table at the centre might be an issue for teaching but she suspected it was vital.

"I think I could learn from you Kakita-san. I'm not as tidy" Emiko said with a smile as she held out the tray for Sakura "here, try one! I insist you have the first. Oh, and please call me Emiko, you don't need to be as formal now."
Sakura blushes slightly. "In that case... Sakura, Emiko- -san."

She takes one of the dango, gently pulling it off the stick and chewing. "It's *good*."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:00 pm

Kakita Sakura wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:03 pm
Sakura blushes slightly. "In that case... Sakura, Emiko- -san."

She takes one of the dango, gently pulling it off the stick and chewing. "It's *good*."
"They are? I'm glad" Emiko said with a smile, taking one for herself "ok, so...what do you know about acting?"

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:22 pm

“That you are playing a role other than your own. Among the Great Clans, at least, the Shosuro dedicate themselves to the art… I am not as familiar with those Minor clans who have schools of acting, I admit. That… is close to the extent of my knowledge of acting itself.”