[D2 EM Open] To bribe a cat.

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Utaku Kheree

[D2 EM Open] To bribe a cat.

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:57 am

Its early in the morning as Kheree is sitting at the table , and eating her rice, two small bowls next to her , one for the inkeeper, and one for her crow. She seemed a bit jitery and moved her hand between both animals petting them, and it seems calming herself that way.
D2 EM Natures touch, to speak with a cat | TN: 1 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 1
Image Image
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shiba Raizo

Re: [D2 EM Open] To bribe a cat.

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:22 am

Raizo had shown up for breakfast, and was attacking it with his usual mechanical thoroughness.

Yesterday was better than the day before, but this place is still fucking WEIRD.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kasumi

Post by Kasumi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:39 pm

Kasumi yawned as she settled herself down for breakfast. Originally she planned to sit alone and observe, but apparently her parrot was already meeting others.

"Greetings land rats." The parrot greeted in his usual cheery, vulgar manner.

"Excuse him, Unicorn-san." She smiled and bowed. "He has no manners, but the color of his feathers allows him to charm past most who would make an issue of it."
Mantis * Tenkinja * Wealthy * Has a parrot * Gaudy getup

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:49 am

Emerging from her room, Shizuka gravitated to the bundle of other samurai in the hallways.

"Good morning, samurai-sama. And good morning to you, Shiba-san." Shizuka greeted the Phoenix with particularity. "Have any of you, perchance, any knowledge of where in the innkeeper is- Ah!"

The Moshi smiled wanly upon seeing the cat was engaged in being stroked and fed.

"I see you are occupied."
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:13 am

Oh no.

She's found me.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:32 am

Kasumi wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:39 pm
Kasumi yawned as she settled herself down for breakfast. Originally she planned to sit alone and observe, but apparently her parrot was already meeting others.

"Greetings land rats." The parrot greeted in his usual cheery, vulgar manner.

"Excuse him, Unicorn-san." She smiled and bowed. "He has no manners, but the color of his feathers allows him to charm past most who would make an issue of it."
"Do not be worried Mantis-san ",she says as she returned the bow" bird are often all to willing to bluster. And he didn't say anything worse then the morning birds telling each other about how big and bright they are. " She chuckles for a moment . " Would you be willing to share rice with us ?

The dark bird looked them over , including the smaller bird before turning their head and cawing once at the parrot.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kasumi

Post by Kasumi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:16 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:32 am

"Do not be worried Mantis-san ",she says as she returned the bow" bird are often all to willing to bluster. And he didn't say anything worse then the morning birds telling each other about how big and bright they are. " She chuckles for a moment . " Would you be willing to share rice with us ?

The dark bird looked them over , including the smaller bird before turning their head and cawing once at the parrot.
"Kasumi, of the Rolling Thunder." She smiled as she sat down. "Oh, he's got words for that too. How bright his plummage is, if you get my meaning." Se smiled herself. "Don't mind if I do. Here for the miai?"

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:26 pm

Kasumi wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:16 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:32 am

"Kasumi, of the Rolling Thunder." She smiled as she sat down. "Oh, he's got words for that too. How bright his plummage is, if you get my meaning." Se smiled herself. "Don't mind if I do. Here for the miai?"
"Utaku Kheree" , she says the first syble quite hard compared to how most rokugani words are prounced, " Here to find love, happyness or at least someone that can deal with me , to calm down my family. And are you searching for it eagerly like the river searches for the sea?"

Kasumi

Post by Kasumi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:23 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:26 pm

"Utaku Kheree" , she says the first syble quite hard compared to how most rokugani words are prounced, " Here to find love, happyness or at least someone that can deal with me , to calm down my family. And are you searching for it eagerly like the river searches for the sea?"
"Thank you...Krii-san?" She tried the name, though it was difficult. "Oh, gomen. Utaku-san. That makes things so much simpler, doesn't it." She smiled, trying to defuse the overreach. His parrot...let out a cawing laugh.

"Sucker"

"Ah, calming down family. Must be a joy. My lord bade me to find someone of appropriate breeding and status who will improve my clan's status." She shrugged. "I just have to hope my charming personality will make up for my lack of a family name."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:40 am

Kasumi wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:23 am
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:26 pm

"Thank you...Krii-san?" She tried the name, though it was difficult. "Oh, gomen. Utaku-san. That makes things so much simpler, doesn't it." She smiled, trying to defuse the overreach. His parrot...let out a cawing laugh.

"Sucker"

"Ah, calming down family. Must be a joy. My lord bade me to find someone of appropriate breeding and status who will improve my clan's status." She shrugged. "I just have to hope my charming personality will make up for my lack of a family name."
"More of a situation that the aunt and grandparents made noises, and that my brother already has two children, and would I think of the future, even if I end up without a marriage to a man , as long as it looks propper. And so far you are charming, and well, your family name is seen as bad, while it is my personal one.