[D2 EM Open] To bribe a cat.

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kasumi

Re: [D2 EM Open] To bribe a cat.

Post by Kasumi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:02 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:40 am

"More of a situation that the aunt and grandparents made noises, and that my brother already has two children, and would I think of the future, even if I end up without a marriage to a man , as long as it looks propper. And so far you are charming, and well, your family name is seen as bad, while it is my personal one.
"Joke's on you, I don't have a bad family name! Rolling Thunder is awesome! It's still not a family name in the technical sense, though." She ate some rice. "Do they serve any fish here?" It was weird eating rice and other weird land stuff.

"Ah yes, propriety." She smiled. "The bane of good samurai." She winked at the Unicorn. "Any specific idea what kind of person you're looking for?"
Mantis * Tenkinja * Wealthy * Has a parrot * Gaudy getup

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:17 pm

Kasumi wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:02 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:40 am

"More of a situation that the aunt and grandparents made noises, and that my brother already has two children, and would I think of the future, even if I end up without a marriage to a man , as long as it looks propper. And so far you are charming, and well, your family name is seen as bad, while it is my personal one.
"Joke's on you, I don't have a bad family name! Rolling Thunder is awesome! It's still not a family name in the technical sense, though." She ate some rice. "Do they serve any fish here?" It was weird eating rice and other weird land stuff.

"Ah yes, propriety." She smiled. "The bane of good samurai." She winked at the Unicorn. "Any specific idea what kind of person you're looking for?"
"The bane of samurai who can enjoy life to the fullest at least. And so far I did not yet find one that was able to keep up with me. And rolling thunder is certainly one that is quite memorable there. And as for the fish they do , I know that the Inkeeper cat has developed a taste for it when I talked with him, so they offer at least sushi, so you if you want broiled you could ask them for it. Certainly easier then finding some Airag here .
And who I want?" she leans back for a moment. " Should I follow one of the three sins there, it would be someone that can keep up with me, instead of trying to chain me down into nothing like a ornament in a room. I am as wild as a storm, but sometimes it would also nice to have a place where one can rest without being uh.. keelthrown? That is the ship word right when you are not anchored but unmoving?"
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Kasumi

Post by Kasumi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:18 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:17 pm

"The bane of samurai who can enjoy life to the fullest at least. And so far I did not yet find one that was able to keep up with me. And rolling thunder is certainly one that is quite memorable there. And as for the fish they do , I know that the Inkeeper cat has developed a taste for it when I talked with him, so they offer at least sushi, so you if you want broiled you could ask them for it. Certainly easier then finding some Airag here .
And who I want?" she leans back for a moment. " Should I follow one of the three sins there, it would be someone that can keep up with me, instead of trying to chain me down into nothing like a ornament in a room. I am as wild as a storm, but sometimes it would also nice to have a place where one can rest without being uh.. keelthrown? That is the ship word right when you are not anchored but unmoving?"
"OH? And are you a samurai known for enjoying life, Utaku-san?" She continued to eat the rice with her chopsticks, while resting her head on her other hand, elbow on the table. "Perhaps I should have a conversation with the innkeeper here, might be worthwhile." Or interesting, at least.

"Oh, but you would make a wonderful ornament, I am sure. A pretty one, with all the best colors and shine." Her eyes rose. "A storm, neh? Quite the thing to tell a Mantis, Utaku-san."

She let out a laugh at the word usage. "Ohohoho. How clever. I should remember that one."
Mantis * Tenkinja * Wealthy * Has a parrot * Gaudy getup

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:38 pm

Kasumi wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:18 pm

"OH? And are you a samurai known for enjoying life, Utaku-san?" She continued to eat the rice with her chopsticks, while resting her head on her other hand, elbow on the table. "Perhaps I should have a conversation with the innkeeper here, might be worthwhile." Or interesting, at least.

"Oh, but you would make a wonderful ornament, I am sure. A pretty one, with all the best colors and shine." Her eyes rose. "A storm, neh? Quite the thing to tell a Mantis, Utaku-san."

She let out a laugh at the word usage. "Ohohoho. How clever. I should remember that one."
"Well, I fear, I can understand the poor innkeper cat somewhat better then you do , " she says with a smirk. " And life is full of joy to be taken and to have to ride it until both of you are to exhausted to move and so bask in the joy of having felt joy." And then she leans in a bit closer. " You certainly would also make a fine ornament, even if I fear that a river might be a bit to small for your desires . Storm and wind, we both carry people afar and leave things disordered in the wake of our movement. But then, what do you think makes up a good partner ? "
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.