[D1, LM, Hajime's Room] Mountain People

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsuki Hajime

[D1, LM, Hajime's Room] Mountain People

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:13 pm

The tea set had been laid out and the pillows arranged, so the surprisingly spartan but tastefully arranged room of Kitsuki Hajime was prepared to receive his kinsmen from near and far. He waited behind his low desk for his guests to arrive, composing a message on dark blue paper.
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Kitsuki Edogawa

Re: [D1, LM, Hajime's Room] Mountain People

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:06 pm

"Good morning." Edogawa announced himself as he arrived.
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:14 pm

Inoshishi enters, already looking around for curiosities and new stories to be learnt.

β€œWow, did you all see that beautiful hall at the castle? I bet I could make it echo really well! Would you all like to hold a trial there? Not that I think anyone did anything wrong, but I bet you could make a great impression with a gong or a gavel un that space! BOOOOOOOOONNNNNG!

Have any of you found someone you think is dreamy? I haven’t, but the Stone Matsu is taking me out to dinner, so I’m excited about that! Would you like some mushrooms?”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:11 pm

Hajime blinked, then slowly looked up from his letter.

"Yes. Good morning, Kitsuki-san." He smiled and bowed formally to Edogawa. "And..." he turned to the Agasha. "It's lovely to meet you, Agasha-san. I am Kitsuki Hajime. I appreciate the offer of..." mushrooms "...mushrooms..." that was it. "...but I have eaten already this morning and am trying very hard to keep my hips under control. Could I interest you in a seat and a cup of tea?"

He rose and moved to the cushions around the tea set.
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:08 pm

"I am Kitsuki Edogawa." he bowed to them both, before finding a place at the table. "I have eaten, but mushrooms do sound tasty."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:20 pm

Hajime nodded and began to pour tea for his clanmates.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both." His eyes drifted over to Inoshishi. "I have not met terribly many individuals in the short time we have been here, Agasha-san. And though one might have been... flirtatious ...open in his expression, I think that dreamy might be stretching it a little. Is Matsu-san...dreamy ...appreciably handsome?"

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:17 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:08 pm
"I am Kitsuki Edogawa." he bowed to them both, before finding a place at the table. "I have eaten, but mushrooms do sound tasty."
Inoshishi happily supplies you with candy cap mushrooms, a variety that tastes oddly sweet!
Kitsuki Hajime wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:20 pm
. "I have not met terribly many individuals in the short time we have been here, Agasha-san. And though one might have been... flirtatious ...open in his expression, I think that dreamy might be stretching it a little. Is Matsu-san...dreamy ...appreciably handsome?"
β€œI suppose it must depend on what you consider handsome! After all, it must be in the eye of the beholder, yes? Certainly if you prefer your men one way or the other. I find him to be quite…solid, with a sternness of face that nearly begs to have a reason to smile. I can tell you more tomorrow, as I imagine there will be no kissing and therefore no prohibition to tell! Thanks for the tea! I just hope whoever I get paired with is neither like rice nor like bean paste. The one is too ordinary and the other given to tedious discussion of varietals and colors with no stories! Give me a dashing Lion any day over a boring Crane.”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:11 pm

"Crane don't tell stories?" Hajime asked. That certainly was not his experience, but perhaps that hadn't been exactly what the Agasha had meant.

Kitsuki Kiyonobu

Post by Kitsuki Kiyonobu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:04 pm

A third Kitsuki arrived before long. He wore a dark green kimono with a geometric pattern of triangles, and his hair was bound in a neat topknot. A bit of bright green cord with decorative knot work dangled from the pommel of his sword.

"Good morning, minna-san," he said, bowing politely. "Thank you for arranging this meeting. I am called Kitsuki Kiyonobu, recently arrived here from Shiro Mirumoto."
Dragon Clan β—† Bushi β—† Courtier β—† Yoriki
Average Great Clan samurai β—† Reputable β—† Honor is the ideal
carries: jian, wakizashi, calligraphy set
he stares too much β—† a green tassel with decorative knots hangs from his sword pommel

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:45 pm

Hajime looked up and rose to bow. "I am pleased to meet you, Kitsuki-san. Please, come sit with us." He gestured to the remaining pillow. "I am Kitsuki Hajime, and this is Agasha Inoshishi and Kitsuki Edogawa."

He sat. "Agasha-san was just telling us of her suitor in the Lion clan. Are you enjoying your miai thus far?"