[D1, MA, Ishi's room, closed] Only the Pride-ly

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D1, MA, Ishi's room, closed] Only the Pride-ly

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:24 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:11 pm
The Kitsu nodded as he listened, interjecting only when the Scorpion was mentioned.

"I have spoken to this Scorpion - from my limited interaction with her, she is one who seeks the freedom to do what is right. She is vocal about the fact she feels she may be trapped by her lineage, unappreciated by her clan, and burdened if marriage occurs. If you wish to woo her, you must convince her that a marriage wouldn't confine her to a cage."

"If I may, however, I believe there is something we must address. As we know, we have the Crane on the back-foot - I can imagine the Crane would be treacherous enough to try and call in the minor clans against us. I will be speaking to a friend of mine this afternoon on the topic, to see if I can ensure they don't. I would like you all to help me ensure they do not feel this is wise. I trust we understand why this is important, yes?"
"Quote important, indeed," Ishioka agrees wholeheartedly. "Are there particular people who we know need to hear the importance of this matter?"

When that topic is resolved, Ishioka will come back to, "And Kitsu Moshumaru-san is quite correct about Bayushi Luixian. She is a complicated person, unhappy to be here... But I hope the best for her, and genuinely believe it's in our clan where she'll be appreciated." There's a fondness in the Matsu's voice, and it's much more emotion than the others have heard from him so far. "Perhaps try asking her about Quail, her pet," Ishioka suggests.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:25 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
The Kitsu nodded as he listened, interjecting only when the Scorpion was mentioned.

"I have spoken to this Scorpion - from my limited interaction with her, she is one who seeks the freedom to do what is right. She is vocal about the fact she feels she may be trapped by her lineage, unappreciated by her clan, and burdened if marriage occurs. If you wish to woo her, you must convince her that a marriage wouldn't confine her to a cage."

"If I may, however, I believe there is something we must address. As we know, we have the Crane on the back-foot - I can imagine the Crane would be treacherous enough to try and call in the minor clans against us. I will be speaking to a friend of mine this afternoon on the topic, to see if I can ensure they don't. I would like you all to help me ensure they do not feel this is wise. I trust we understand why this is important, yes?"
"Quote important, indeed," Ishioka agrees wholeheartedly. "Are there particular people who we know need to hear the importance of this matter?"

When that topic is resolved, Ishioka will come back to, "And Kitsu Moshumaru-san is quite correct about Bayushi Luixian. She is a complicated person, unhappy to be here... But I hope the best for her, and genuinely believe it's in our clan where she'll be appreciated." There's a fondness in the Matsu's voice, and it's much more emotion than the others have heard from him so far. "Perhaps try asking her about Quail, her pet," Ishioka suggests.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:12 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:15 pm
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:

Agenda - Stop the Deer giving military assistance to the Crane - Earth/Tactics, targeting Kitsu Murato | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image

((Using the opportunity to reduce Murato's strife by 2))

((OOC: I checked in DMs with the GM, and we're allowed to roll for multiple agendas in the same thread without interfering with each other.))
(GM Note: Opportunities on a given roll can only negate strife on that same roll, not clear earlier strife)
(GM Note: Whoops, Bear Error, Earth opps can be used to reassure others reducing their strife.)
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:48 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:12 pm
(GM Note: Whoops, Bear Error, Earth opps can be used to reassure others reducing their strife.)
((S'all good, will keep own strife and reduce Murato's by 2 then))
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired