[Day 1, Early Morning] The Breakfast of Champions (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Bayushi Mitsu

Re: [Day 1, Early Morning] The Breakfast of Champions (Open)

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:42 am

Kakita Akihiro wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:08 pm
Through the halfmask it is difficult to tell but both of Akihiro's eyes widen at the Bayushi's words. He takes a deep breath and looks down at the rice bowl in front of him. "Bayushi-san, I could be charitable and assume we are talking at cross purposes to one another. One does their duty to their lord to produce children regardless of whether they possess even the slightest hint of happiness at doing so. Physical attraction be damned."
Bayushi nodded. "Perhaps we simply see human nature from different perspectives. Together, perhaps we shall learn something new."

The Scorpion leaned back, restful. "I'll treat you to sake later, hmm? All of you." He looked from the esteemed Kakita to the mystery of the ronin. "My table is always open."

An awkward silence ensued. Then Bayushi shrugged, tilting his head to the side. "Well, in this case Shiba-san's table," he corrected, waving at said table in their midst, "but you see my meaning..."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 1, Early Morning] The Breakfast of Champions (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:08 am

"Not mine. Just using it for the time being."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe