(D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:25 pm

Koi's acting skills do fool the boy into believing her shugenja powers were being called upon. After all, it all made sense: bright future with glory and honor. That's a no brainer.

Lured into her siren's song, he keeps daydreaming of a harem of wives that would take care of bureaucratic issues in Chisei while he goes off to defend the Emperor, blocking enemies from reaching the Imperial Palace. He falls so much into his own ego, he actually closes his eyes and doesn't notice the so said fire kami grabby hands approach.

He does, though, keep nodding as he digs the grandiosity of the divination.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:25 pm

Koi rose up, pushing with her legs a little so she stood on tip toes rising fully out of the way, to the waist as she placed her hands on the young Seppun's cheeks.

"The Kami of fire wishes you to know..." She said softly, instilling all her positive energy and all the good intentions within her. "Believe in yourself. Try. Do good." She pressed her lips softly on the forehead of the Seppun a gentle kisses like a Mother might share or a girl way out of the depth for a teenage boy. "Do good, Seppun-sama. By the kami - do good."

Koi slipped back down into the water, allowing the Seppun to take that in and with a gentleness she concluded with one last divination. "You live in a position of power, and in your young life you shall be told what to do, how to do it, when to do it but you have a choice to do good for those involved in your life. The Void wishes you to remember that, Seppun-sama."

Suddenly she seemed to deflate, as if all "energy" left the shugenja causing her to sink into the way and just sitting there spent, absently staring into space.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:32 pm

"A...."

As soon as her hand touches his face, his legs start to paddle on the pool, throwing water everyone.

"Aaaa..."

When her lips touch his forehead and she commences the blessing, Yuzu's fingers grip the wooden rim nearly breaking the sheet apart from the metal that holds it tight.

"AaAaaAACCCKK!"

As he's released from her gentle grip, the boy tumbles to the back of the smaller bathtub and starts to rub his cheeks and forehead. Desperately.

"Fortunes!" He curses. "I've been desacrated!" He says, and keeps rubbing off. He manages to get out of the tub and nearly slips into a bad accident while he runs away from the bath house as if he was escaping a tsunami.

--
/Exit
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Koi sat in the onsen for a moment just completely baffled by the events that have unfolded in the seconds that's gone by. She blinked.

Just sat there, unsure. Conflicted.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

She stood up and climbed out of the water to look into the seperate pool to see if perhaps the Seppun might have gotten overly stimulated, but the cloudy water made it a bit redundant and she was not going to ask the kami to confirm that.

Koi turned, and padded to the water looking into at the cloudy water settling now that she was outside of the water and saw her reflecting in the surface. Naked, wet and numb as if time stopped.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

If you embarrass your families name girl, you are gone out of this place you disloyal, unruly woman! She heard her Mother screaming at her, rushing towards her with the bokken she carried with her in their house.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Her mother rushed towards a Koi causing her to stumble back from the water as the water outward exploded out from the onsen reacting to Koi's heightened emotions.

She cried out slipped, falling back onto the landing hard as her mind filled with nightmares she has had since leaving Moth lands.

Time caught up with Koi as she laid on the floor of the onsen, her breathing uncontrolled and her hands shaking as her nightmares flooded in her head.

Failure. Embarrassment. Disowning. Loneliness. This is to much. Too much. I am too far away from anything I know. Why am I here? Just kill me. Just end it. Fuck why did I do this? Why did I touch that Seppun? What compulsive idea made me do this?! Fuck. She couldnt catch the kami, her lungs heaved as she rocked her head back holding her hands into tight fists on the ground arms as ridged as a board.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Kami forgive me... Koi sobbed, looking around the room searching for something to piece it back together. Her attacks like a puzzle box - things fit together.

Cedar, oak, pine, ash and yew...woods she noticed in the area.

Iron, zinc, magnesium, sand, crystals.. things that exist in the earth kami..

Ash...coal...air...time...food are things needed to draw the fire kami to the air.

Ice..mist...tea..rivers..rain are things that the water is blessed to protect.

She tried to catch her breath, her arms so tense the elbows rocked in place as she hissed through her teeth ragged and unstable.

Laughter...whispers...wishes...dreams...hope.. Koi cried, as her chest hammered heavy as heimin came rushing in females luckily, Koi laid sprawled on the stone shaking and crying.

She saw them speaking at her. "Samurai-sama..." They were scared as Koi tried to speak, her chest heaving as she tried to breathe to speak to express what was pounding in her skull.

"Gomen.." She whispered, chewing on her lip harshly. "Gomen.."

She could see a heimin run over with a towel to cover Koi, and she was removed from the onsen into a private room where she would be dressed in her kimono. As she regained her composure to an extent she could breath properly, and she could think sluggishly.

"What happened, Kaikoga-sama?" An older heimin with pale grey eyes, and definitely the oldest of the working females.

Koi tried to think of what to say, and she still found her throat tight and with force she whispered. "Baku spirits..." She pointed at herself, and stifled a sob that genuinely welled up desperate to regain her composure. "They were...attracted by me..." She gasped, shaking. "Showed unpleasant dreams..." She explained. "Had to scare them off..."

They insisted that they should get the city guard but Koi over time, careful as she could tried to tell a convincing story.

No, it was just her. No no one else was in there. The water was too hot for her, and she drifted asleep after a long hike to Kyuden Shika. No, Baku spirits are attracted to her due to her affinity...she made some indication about her eye...the water kami reacted as she started awake trying to get her out of the water as she woke up..yes she was sorry...soo sorry...sorry..sorry...sorry.

She never mentioned the Seppun and eventually she was able to escape the questions...for now.

/scene.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile