(D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:48 pm

"ACK!"

A thumping sound hits the wooden onsen above that follows a water splash and Yuzu's head disappearing from view. Only his arms wiggle around in the air as if trying to find a grip. He returns and shakes his head, fully damped in water. Pinching his nose and looking to the sky, says, "Fortunes damn it. I slipped and hit my nose."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:32 pm

Koi smiled coyly, her eye brow raised a portion. "Ah, yes those wooden onsens can become quite slipper if one is not careful. A simple start could lead to injury, do you need me to summon aid Seppun-sama?" She said, acting innocent and unaware as she went to stand again. "This one would be concerned if you suffer a nose bleed in an onsen, they might get the wrong idea when it's a simple accident as people talk."

Koi moved towards the young Seppun lord. "Would you like me to inspect your nose, my lord? I can set it if it's bad?" She was teasing him, using her years as an actress and a considerably older female to toy at a teens unbalanced hormones just a little. A tiny bit. A playful bit. After all, the stories she could tell her family if she ever was be able to a Seppun to get a nose bleed from seeing a little skin.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:57 pm

He notices her slow approach and turns his face the other way –– still pinching his nose. The other hand makes a somewhat desperate stop gesture. Yuzu reinforces, "Too kind. Thanks. No need. Just a scratch. Nothing to worry."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am

Koi stopped, bowed her head respectfully smiling down towards the water. "I understand, Seppun-sama."

Koi sank back into the water concealing herself once more in the mineral waters allowing them to dance and swirl around her easing pain her body naturally and back to the earth. Teenagers. Koi found herself mentally snorting as she gave time for the Seppun to regain composure.

Once she thought appropriate time had passed she called out politely. "How long have you been Governor for?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Double checking the bleeding stopped, he releases the pinch, but keeps looking up to the sky. Wriggling his nose a bit, he says quite confidently, "Two weeks."

Then, his eyes slide to steal another glance: all in the purpose of making sure there wouldn't be dangerous slips as he recovers.
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:37 pm

"Such trials ahead of you then, Seppun-sama." Koi said, still smiling slightly in the water hiding anything that might cause a relocation of blood to specific areas - for now. "Do you have any ideas, or plans for the future of your territory as a Governor?" She asked innocent enough, and sat back against the wall of the onsen.

Koi, of course, appeared to be acting like nothing happened at all. "If you require the assistance of my Clan, I would happily offer any aid that I can."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:07 pm

He slowly turns to face her again, now with regained cover. Since she was closer than before, only his eyes can be seen out of the rim of the onsen, as he inclines his head down to talk with her. Then, he lifts his head up to talk, like a turtle coming out of the shell, "I plan to..."

He takes a moment to put words correctly. "To make all that is needed as fast as possible. Make my family proud of my accomplishments. Especially our Holy Emperor."

How, though, is the missing piece.
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:46 pm

Koi pondered, for a moment before stopping, freezing and stared off into space. "Seppun-sama..." She said dramatically, holding the waters edge like she is struggling to stand. "The Kami...The kami wish for me to pass a message onto you.." She said, playing up a little bit - really selling it and hoped that the wonder of perhaps a shugenja might intrigue the young Seppun.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:24 pm

Seppun sucker salutes and is ready for duty. He sticks his head out even further, curious of what's going on.

"Nani?"
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:55 pm

Koi really put her all acting like she was being touched upon by the Kami, nearly going as far as rocking her body as if a vision processed her entire body like she was selling it as she moved closer to the Seppun. "The kami see in the future a bright future for you, wonderful and prosperous filled with glory in honour." She said, her head rocking slightly her right hand covering her eye so only the vitiligo eye brightly jade orb watched the Seppun. "Seek out a bride with wisdom and strength to support your weaknesses, the earth says. Foundations are built on supporting strength and weaknesses, different point of views." She said, again playing the part. "Air speaks to you respect your partners views, honour them, show them loyalty and cherish each moment with them, built a conversation with them that is not founded on lies and you could rise beyond anyone's expectations."

She moved closer, and paused. "The fire kami wish to speak though me Seppun-sama...Might I?" She said, rising her hands out to touch his innocent face, she whispers dramatically..."It is the most important, and would be foolish to turn them away..."