(D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:16 pm

At the compliment of being astute, he nods in agreement and closes his innocent, caramel, curious eyes. "I know not much. Yet, I would very much like to know more. As Governor of Chisei, it is my duty to uphold the many needs, provisions and diplomatic endeavours of the Minor Clans to the Empire."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Koi floated allowing the water to warm the sore muscles of her lower back, to enjoy hotter waters as she listened. "Perhaps, during your stay within Kyuden Shika I might be of any assistance to learning about our clan? We must not ruin the chance to build good relations since we are here, nay?"

"It would be good to know that my clan in the future will have a Governor that understands out position, and helps us serve our duty the best to the Empire with their blessing." She said with an easy smile.

Imagine, if I became his wife. She rolled her eyes in her mind. Yeah, and you have better chances of Matsu spanking you.
Last edited by Kaikoga Koi on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:26 pm

"That would be welcomed. I have no idea of your Clan's history whatsoever, and I am pleased to hear Kaikoga-san is not offended by that. Perhaps by telling me more of your ways, I may provide the Imperial Families an improved view of how better you may serve the Child of Heaven." He comments, still nodding with eyes closed. Somehow frustrated he had that political vein so rooted up within himself.

Noticing he was acting like a boring Otomo, he opens one eye to ask the lady, "Besides entrapping others with her siren's charms, which kind of spells can Kaikoga-san cast?"
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:01 pm

Koi watched the young boy with eyes, caution immediately flaring up in her head. "We are dutied to assist with understanding the dreams of those that find themselves wanting to untangle the meaning of when those drift into Yume-do and awaken confused."

She moved back, allowing herself to float in the middle of the onsen as conveniently the air and water kami formed a cloud of mist to hide any of her feminine form.

"We also seek and to understand the denizens of Yume-do, the Baku spirits." She said calmly, matter of factly. "Plus we are skilled artists, performers and run fine establishment across Rokugan except perhaps in Scorpion lands." She said smiling, calmly.

"I am particularly skilled in the ability of divination, and understanding objects and their properties. The air and water kami are very generous to the Moth Clan." She explained, and splashed water down her neck.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:30 pm

Besides the cheesy pickup line, Yuzu doesn't show any flirtatious mood. It seems he had rehearsed that just for the fun of asking ladies.

Yet, he does opens both eyes wide as the shugenja calls the kami to creature a magical moment that covered just what he wanted to see. Taking a deep breath and setting aside the sin of desire, he crosses his arms again, but now rests his head on top of them, using the wooden rim as support.

He asks, wondering, "What would Kaikoga-san divine about her own future?"
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:47 pm

Koi smiled at the Boy, and was thankful of the small breeze that seems push the steam from the onsens beyond. Tah, Air. She thought, and quirked mysterious eyebrow at the young Seppun.

Teenagers She chuckled internally.

"What I would divine of mine?" She mused looking into the onsens like she was staring deep into the water kami, drawing her finger over the mirky waters and mouthed a silent prayer she had said a thousand times as a child but it wouldappear mystical to someone untrained. "I see, tough choices ahead and confidence to know what to do in those moments. I divine many challenges ahead of myself, and a chance to meet new friends."

She paused. "I see a shock and surprise in the near future." She said, and leant back. "The water is unstable here with the earth kami, and it's hard to read. Perhaps, Seppun-sama I might give you a real demonstration when I have had a chance to rest from a long trip? Perhaps one morning at your summons?"

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:01 pm

He nods, nonchalantly and non-impressed, "Hai... that will do."

A curl in his lip of disappointment and he changes topic, "How big is Kaikoga-san family?"
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:14 pm

She did not know how the Seppun really felt at a glance beyond what his mon showed which I suppose is a downside to being a Samurai.

She was mostly tired, and exhausted.

"It is pretty sizable once you get to know everyone, my clan itself is perhaps one of the smaller families within the Great Clans but we make up for it." She said smiling her cadence picking up animated as she got to take about some of her family. "My Uncle works in the Phoenix lands runs a sake house called the "Narcissistic Dragon" and often is very busy. He recently made a deal with a local brewery to host a festival within the house for the breweries owner son who has just passed his gempukku."

"I have a sister that is currently working within Kyuden Kakita with a cousin and is learning the trade, she is one of the more popular of singers within the tavern. She would be about your age." She mused.

"I have some other siblings but they are much younger, my Mother assist our Lord with his business. My Father is no longer with us but he was a very well known soldier, his family came from the Dragonfly Clan but he caught a sickness to the lungs and he perished." She said more soberly.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:42 pm

"May the Kami guide Kaikoga-shiryo in Yomi." He provides a prayer nearly instantly and asks, "What does Kaikoga-san's sister wotk at Kyuden Kaita. A sensei at the Academy?"
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:55 pm

Koi found a small smile on her face as the Seppun showed such respect to her father. Hm, I think that deserves a reward.

She shifts herself rising slightly in the water revealing some pleasant curves, and underboob as she could only contain herself as she moved to a new comfortable position as if she forgot the Seppun could see her but it really was only a moderate pg-13 kind of flash.

"My sister assist in a Tavern run by the clan, she is training to take over the tavern from my Aunt who works in the establishment as she is getting older in her years and my sister has a solid mind for numbers, hosting guests and performing." She smiled. "And a delightful eye for fashion, she was the one who selected my kimonos for the Miai."