(D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

(D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:37 am

Benefit of his position, Yuzu manages to get the Inn retainers to make a special preparation for his bath. As soon as they are done cleaning everything from the previous day, he requests a small onsen to be placed nearby the hot springs proper. It is filled with the warm waters running below. Then, Yuzu douses himself into the bathtub.

Apart, but still nearby the main hot spring. Eccentric as his status demands.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D0, MA) Water From Above (Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:16 am

Koi stepped into the main onsen fresh from enjoying the fishing that came up to absolute nothing but that wasn't the point, no, not really. She was learning the bodies of water within Kyuden Shika, just in case of an emergency but this visit was something more personal. Greedy even. There was no agenda except to soak her lovely butt in mineral flooded waters and dream of beautiful women joining her.

She stripped from her kimono, carefully took out the beads that adorned her hair and removed the silk ribbon around her neck before padding without a towel towards the steaming waters of the onsen and slipped in gently with a light splash as the considerably hotter water enveloped the pain and fatigue she had been sustaining since arriving in the busy city.

"Oh Kami.." She whispered to herself, and allowed a moment for her body to fully submerge under the water and to rise sighing in complete and utter bliss unaware of the Seppun who might have (or might not) have witnessed the Moth's beautiful birthday suit as it were. "By the stars my feet hurt so much.." She groaned allowing them to float buoyantly.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:32 am

The Seppun is ever observant. The bad, the good. Nothing escapes their sight. Specially the bad. Unless, of course, they're too focused in their own internal struggles, as readers might notice over these days. Now, it was not the case.

Protected by the higher wooden rim of the small onsen steaming above the main pool, two very judgmental caramel eyes focus at the beauty that approaches elegantly, and then... ruins the scene by fully dousing her body into the pool.

Such a blatant disrespect for the onsen traditions, he thinks: all that hair now potentially leaving her head and into the pool! A cringey sneer creeps up on the right side of his lips –– which is fortunately covered from sight.

Her modesty, though, was now fully covered for him to announce his presence. That would suffice for any odd thinking he was just peeking around –– which he actually did.

"Good afternoon. Hoping Inari has been kind."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:34 pm

A single noise escaped the mouth of Koi out of surprise as the mysterious voice came from behind the wooden rim that she had completely ignored as she really just wanted a moment to soak by herself. By the low hanging balls of Bishamon! Can I get five seconds of peace to myself without having the be some pretty princess? I mean like if you are peeping on me, just do it in silence at least we both would get something out of the undiscussed exchange.

She brushed water from her face as she sunk lower hiding her rather toned and slyphlike body till her two jade eyes stared back at where the voice came from, her vitiligo patch making that particular eye more colourful than the other. "Good afternoon, thank you and I hope the same to you."

Please, please don't let this pervert be an Imperial like an Otomo or Seppun.... She thought, her body tensing under the water in her nerves.

"This one is Kaikoga Koi of the Moth Clan, it is a pleasure to meet you." She said nodding her head, whilst inside her mind she was flipping him the Rokugan equalivent to the bird several times and dancing around.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:59 pm

He moves a tad forward and gets his chin go over the wooden rim to show his face. The boy nods back in a greeting, "Seppun Yuzu. Governor of Chisei. Please, treat me well."

The Imperial also eases the severity of his judgment for some reason, after she explains her pedigree.
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:31 pm

Motherfuck- She internally began cursing to the heavens above. Look after you? You want me to look after you? What do you want me to do give you my bo- She caught herself and bowed her head respectfully lower than the Seppun. "Of course, Seppun-sama I will endeavour to do so."

Little imperial pervert... She brooded, sinking into the water till her chin was fully submerged.

"Would one be fair to guess that you are here to join in the miai, Seppun-sama?" She called, as the heat of the water soaked into her bones a little and eased the ache of the road.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:19 pm

"Not willing, but dutifully obliged." He points our sincerely, with a confirming, "Hai! Pretty fair."

Connecting accent to face, and name to the list, he holds a grin. "First time around these parts, too?"
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:29 pm

Koi watched the Seppun with mild curiosity, he was dramatically younger than her she guessed nearly 10 years give or take a year. She nodded and smiled, her own hands under the thick mineral filled onsen water wrapped around her stomach comfortingly. "Hai, it is an honourable duty we do for our clans regardless how we feel about the situation. Some though are perhaps more blessed by how high they set upon the mountain that others will need to climb."

I bet you he'd pop a nose bleed if he saw me in my full glory. She mused, at that for a moment before watching the eyes. "That is correct, Seppun-sama - I hail from far up in the Dragon Mountains in our main village but I have done some travelling through Dragon and Phoenix land for a spell. Never this far, it is a bit of a track on foot."

I wonder what your Baku spirits looked like? She mused.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:35 pm

"I've never been that far. I am, though, very fond of huge mountains." He says in hopes of glancing the Spine of the World nearby. "The highest I've been was atop the Imperial Palace, and then the Seppun Hill itself, if we do not consider constructions."

Eyes naturally obey gravity and refocus to the samura-ko. "Kai..." He takes a moment to remember, "Gomen. Kaikoga-san is a shugenja, then –– she mentioned spells?"

That would bump up some points in Yuzu's mother list for potential candidates.
DescriptionTheme

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Oh, you are a clever, cheeky little punk. She thought with an amused smile on her face, she can't correct him as she was using the word as an example of time as that might make him lose face and by the stars does she not want to have to deal with an imperial with an egotistical problem when confronted by someone older. "You are young, Seppun-sama, travel might still be out there for you to enjoy no doubt. Many mountains for you to enjoy, potentially."

She thought back to that Shika bushi at the gate - prick. "Ah, my clan are well know for being shugenja, very astute observations most samurai I have met barely know that my mon represents a clan altogether."

She again nodded, waving the apology away as if it did not matter as it was a trivial mistake nothing more than that. "Aye, also I am one of the many within my clan that have the ability to weave the kami."

"Do you know much of my clan, Seppun-sama?" She asked curiously, floating over to be perhaps a little closer but against a wall concealing as much as she could from his lechery eyes.