[D0, LE, Sakura's Room] Two Swords (Closed)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kakita Sakura

Re: [D0, LE, Sakura's Room] Two Swords (Closed)

Post by Kakita Sakura » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:05 am

Sakura hums, sitting back and setting down her cup of sake for now. “Mmm… you were primarily seeking out courtiers, weren't you? Specifically of those who are not… traditionally our allies, or simply not within the Clan?”
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Kakita Reina

Post by Kakita Reina » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:14 am

Kakita Sakura wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:05 am
Sakura hums, sitting back and setting down her cup of sake for now. “Mmm… you were primarily seeking out courtiers, weren't you? Specifically of those who are not… traditionally our allies, or simply not within the Clan?”
Reina nods.

"Hai. I'll admit, I doubt my marriage will turn around the thinking of our elders in one perfect strike, but it takes a long of swings before one achieves the final strike." she says. "But who knows? Hopefully the matchmakers will forsee a way forward that I cannot...or perhaps they'll be pressure to arrange a marriage between myself and one of the Imperials."

She took a small sip.

"But even if that happens, I will not stop fighting for our clan. I cannot."
Crane Clan * Topaz Champion * Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Those we help this season will help us next season."

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:19 am

“That's what I’ve always loved about you, Reina...”

Sakura's blush is a sign that she's quite tipsy- sober, she might not have made that admission. Or dropped the honorific. But she continues. “There aren’t… that many courtiers I know of that are present. Shugenja, bushi… Usogawa-sama is a courtier, there is one from the Moth here as well? Mmm, a Kitsuki, too…”
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Kakita Reina

Post by Kakita Reina » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:29 pm

Reina replied by giving Sakura's hand a small squieeze under the table. Just her way of saying, 'I'm here'.

"If there's not an ideal match to be found, so be it. Just remember, Sakura, no matter what colors we end up in, we will always be connected." she said with warmth in her voice.
Crane Clan * Topaz Champion * Duelist * Miai Candidate

"Those we help this season will help us next season."

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:47 pm

Sakura simply replies by leaning against her fellow Crane, a blush on her face, a smile on her cheeks. Squeezing her hand gently back. “Always.”

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:50 am

/scene
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind