[D0, ME] Relaxing After Travel

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kakita Sakura

Re: [D0, ME] Relaxing After Travel

Post by Kakita Sakura » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:02 pm

Sakura- secretly- feels a bit of a thrill, but she conceals it with a simple serene smile. “I think that is not too much to ask at all, Usogawa-sama.”
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:32 pm

"Good, I'm glad" Emiko said, managing to resist a sigh of relief.

"What about Kakita-sama? What do you hope for in your marriage?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:32 pm
"Good, I'm glad" Emiko said, managing to resist a sigh of relief.

"What about Kakita-sama? What do you hope for in your marriage?"
“Hmmmmm.”

Sakura hums. “There are qualities i might name in the woman I end up marrying, but I think the most important quality would be respect. Respect for my skills, despite than simply seeing those hindrances I do have. And… someone who wants a partner, a fellow samurai, not merely a manager of their estates.”
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Emiko nodded a few times.

"Respect, hai. I can understand this. Respect is important in a couple. A marraige is a union after all, ne? So a fellow artist who shares the respect you share, and will work with you for a greater future for yourself and your clan. I admire that, I really hope you can find someone like that."

There was a pause, unsure whether it was respectable to ask, before she added "do you wish to remain within the Crane?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:13 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:09 pm
Emiko nodded a few times.

"Respect, hai. I can understand this. Respect is important in a couple. A marraige is a union after all, ne? So a fellow artist who shares the respect you share, and will work with you for a greater future for yourself and your clan. I admire that, I really hope you can find someone like that."

There was a pause, unsure whether it was respectable to ask, before she added "do you wish to remain within the Crane?"
“If my duties and my marriage mean that I take a new Clan, then I will take that on gladly. And if I can show my new Clan that which is good about the Clan of my birth, so much the better.”

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:15 pm

There was a nod and a small smile about that.

"I see, that's good to hear. I know for sure any clan that welcomes you into their ranks will be better for it. Who knows, maybe that will be the Otter?" she brought a hand up to cover a laugh "I pray you find a union that will make you happy, Kakita-sama."

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:15 pm
There was a nod and a small smile about that.

"I see, that's good to hear. I know for sure any clan that welcomes you into their ranks will be better for it. Who knows, maybe that will be the Otter?" she brought a hand up to cover a laugh "I pray you find a union that will make you happy, Kakita-sama."
“And I hope the same for you, Usogawa-sama.”

Sakura smiles warmly as she replies.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:03 pm

Emiko lowered her head, then closed her eyes for a short while just enjoying the peace. After a little while, she sighed softly.

"I suppose I should get up, however this is too lovely so I'm struggling to move."

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:40 am

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:03 pm
Emiko lowered her head, then closed her eyes for a short while just enjoying the peace. After a little while, she sighed softly.

"I suppose I should get up, however this is too lovely so I'm struggling to move."
“Mmmm… unfortunately, I do have another meeting arranged- but I would be happy to talk more later in this Miai, Usogawa-sama.”

Sakura rises from the water, smiling softly in Emiko's direction as she picks up a towel folded up next to the springs.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:24 am

Emiko looked away politely when Sakura rose, before bowing in her direct.

"I look forward to meeting with you and talking more Kakita-sama. And music!" She smiled brightly "have a lovely rest of the evening Kakita-sama, may the Fortunes smile on you."