(D0, MM) A Purrfectly Run Inn

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Renjiro

Re: (D0, MM) A Purrfectly Run Inn

Post by Renjiro » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:13 pm

The cat turns around, and walks down the hallway for awhile before coming to a door. Flopping down, he claws under the door until it slides open. He crosses the threshold, turns about once more and stretches out in a feline approximation of a servant bowing to welcome someone to their room.
Cat * Proprietor of the Sleepy Fox Inn

"Nyaa, Nyaa."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:25 pm

He did it, he actually did it.

Hikimasu knelt down and scratched Renjiro under the chin. Despite the cats angering Daikoku with their rat hunting, he thought perhaps he could get along with this one.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Renjiro

Post by Renjiro » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:27 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:25 pm
He did it, he actually did it.

Hikimasu knelt down and scratched Renjiro under the chin. Despite the cats angering Daikoku with their rat hunting, he thought perhaps he could get along with this one.
With the Scorpion guest in the room, Renjiro zoomed away, dashing back to his table at the front of the inn, and leaping up back onto his perech, before laying back down to clean.

"Nyaa, Nyaa."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:36 pm

"Wow. what a well trained cat" Emiko commented, impressed as she watched the cat dart back then looking back to Hikimasu "I didn't expect him to do that. Or her. Do we know the cats gender?"

She went to step closer to the room then thought better of it and took a few steps back.

"Seems like you found your room. Guess I should locate mine, ne?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:00 pm

She should? Yes, she should. No, don't invite her in, that's not polite, it's creepy.

"Oh, maybe he thought we'd be sharing, or he would have showed you to one."

Nervous laugh.

What did I just say?

The laugh became more nervous, his eyes looked absolutely everywhere but at her.

"That is, I mean...", he called down the hall. "Renjiro-san! There's another customer here! Please come do your job!" He opened the door to his room and tried to escape (stepped inside), turning to bow to her. He wanted to apologize, but opening his mouth again would only make it worse.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Renjiro

Post by Renjiro » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:12 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:00 pm
She should? Yes, she should. No, don't invite her in, that's not polite, it's creepy.

"Oh, maybe he thought we'd be sharing, or he would have showed you to one."

Nervous laugh.

What did I just say?

The laugh became more nervous, his eyes looked absolutely everywhere but at her.

"That is, I mean...", he called down the hall. "Renjiro-san! There's another customer here! Please come do your job!" He opened the door to his room and tried to escape (stepped inside), turning to bow to her. He wanted to apologize, but opening his mouth again would only make it worse.
Surprisingly enough, the cat came back. He tilted his head, and let out an inquisitive meow.

"Nyaa, Nyaa."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:50 pm

Emiko laughed.

"Shosuro-sama is silly."

She knelt down when the cat came running over to pet him.

"Hi Renjiro-sama, I need to find my room. Could you show me?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:54 pm

"Not Shosuro-sama, you don't have to bother with any of that", he said quietly, still bowed.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:32 pm

After trooping up to- and then through!- the Kyuden's gates with his full set of gear, Raizo had finally resigned himself to the fact that the Shika weren't going to just let him live in his tent outside of the walls.

So he stumped up to the inn a bit... nervously.

He'd spent most of the nights since completing his gempukku with the army, and had made a point of living no better than most of the troops.

So the prospect of sleeping in a room inside of building for a protracted period was...

Unnerving.

The rules were different, the protocol was different, and...

To judge by the evidently insane Scorpion and Minor Clan samurai present, the place was run by a cat?

Whatever.

Accustomed to waiting, Raizo stood near the entrance, intending to let everyone else sort out what they were doing before divesting himself of his armor and weapons.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:14 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:50 pm
Emiko laughed.

"Shosuro-sama is silly."

She knelt down when the cat came running over to pet him.

"Hi Renjiro-sama, I need to find my room. Could you show me?"
With the greatest of confidence, Renjiro walked over to the room next to the Scorpion's and working their paw underneath the door, clawed at it until it popped open. There was the feline stretch, and a quick meow, before Renjiro went bounding down the hallway to arrive at the feet of the Phoenix.
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:32 pm

Accustomed to waiting, Raizo stood near the entrance, intending to let everyone else sort out what they were doing before divesting himself of his armor and weapons.

"Nyaa." said Renjiro looking expectantly at the Phoenix.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind