[D14, EA, Ishioka's, closed] Coming clean

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D14, EA, Ishioka's, closed] Coming clean

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:21 pm

One of the Lion's eyes opens at the first question, surprised like he must have heard wrong. The other opens, seeing Inoshishi's... enjoyment? Couldn't be.

The following question and her playing with his hair confirms he heard the first question correctly. But his brain can't make the leap from where he'd been to where Inoshishi seems to be in one go.

"It..." Part of him is sure this is some kind of test, but he can't piece it together. "Um. She made a number of noises..." He says, clearly sensing a trap that he just couldn't see.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:32 pm

Inoshishi rolls her eyes. “Men. As if you’re the only ones that ever feel the desire shake you to your bone.”

She shakes her head fondly at Ishioka, her sometimes thick Lion’s eyes looking so cute when he doesn’t quite understand what is happening.

“My love, I will try to be more clear for the future. I did not just have tea when I went to see Narumi. Or, I suppose, I had more than one type.” The sudden lewdness of her comment and her smile leaves no doubt what she’s meaning. If there was, she licks her lips gently.

“Did she bring my mushroom pouch? I can’t find it.”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:03 pm

The big man's eyes blink slowly as he processes. To his credit, when she's being so clear, it doesn't take him long. There's a serious nod and "I see." Then, "Wait, so you're not...you're not mad?"
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:05 pm

One of Inoshishi's hands trail down the side of Ishioka's face, coming to rest near his shoulder then rising, one finger under his chin to press him to look at her. Her eyes are a mix of mirthful joy and affected seriousness.

"Rules 2 and 3, my love. Wouldn't want to have to punish you, now would I?" Her voice drips with amusement and a darker promise, clearly an offer of something or perhaps nothing at all, if this side of Inoshishi doesn't please him.

She drops it the next instant.

"It would be the height of foolishness to be angry with you for sleeping with one of the women I've slept with. It would be like being angry with whatever young samurai-ko or samurai you learned from."

Her eyes are full of just amusement at that point.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai