[D14 ME Bath] Washing Away (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kuni Yasu

Re: [D14 ME Bath] Washing Away (Open)

Post by Kuni Yasu » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:09 am

Yasu shakes her head with an amused smile. "Very likely. It's frustrating, but none of us are changing all of that."

The Kuni didn't dwell in the same fashion. She'd made her choice and been troubled by the hurt it created. While she might wonder about the other path and the connection that might have been, there were other joys and relationships that wouldn't exist in that alternate scenario so there was no reason to walk too far into it. She squeezes Tanabe's hand gently, enjoying the peace she found in him and the relaxing hot water.

"Everyone heading toward home in the next few days then? I guess it must be much quieter here with all of us gone."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:25 am

Tanabe was unconfirmed he seemed to be in his own little happy world thinking about the future and relaxing with a friend and the woman he loved thinking about a future that while bright won't be without its struggles.

"Otter don't deal much in war so I've never really understood it but I guess everyone has something to fight over." He said sighing

"Otter will leave pretty soon probably tomorrow, maybe the next day. Depends on how the currents are running. Probably back to Ehime Toshi in the next few weeks."
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:01 am

"It will be back to my home first then off to Kaito lands shortly after. I love my family but I have no desire to delay my future," he says with a smile. "Things will be different and I am excited for that."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:57 am

Yasu nods. "Hopfully travelling partway with the Otter and then seeing how quickly negotiations can be handled. There's no reason to delay. We don't have traditions about favorable times for weddings or waiting a year or anything. Too easy for someone to be gone in a year, you know? And Kisshoten may well provide reason not to delay much."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:45 am

He nods at that. He would have to wait for Kisshoten-no-kami to bless Bai and himself. "Well, I wish you that blessing then, may Kisshoten-no-kami bless you happily and grant you many reasons to smile."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:00 am

Tanabe looked to his friend and to his love "Inhave no doubt you and Bai-sama with have many blessings. I'm sure all those little hands will make tending the shrines easier." He said in warm Jest

"We have so much ahead of us." He said with a light tone as he looked up "We'll face it together" he said looking to Yasu "even if we are apart" he said as he turned to Murato.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.