[D14, LM, Unsei's room, expecting] - Yours into mine

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D14, LM, Unsei's room, expecting] - Yours into mine

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:00 pm

...Dammit, he couldn't help it.

Slowly, he slid a finger down the Seppun, from the shoulder.

"But the best place to eat in all of Rokugan is right here? With wine as sweet as spring, sake as strong as passion, and birdsong that fortunes give thanks they can hear..."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:19 pm

Whelp.

Unsei had said that they wanted to go kimono shopping first, but that sent shivers down their spine and lit up a hunger that could only be solved one way.

Within moments, their clothes had flown across the room and the curtain was on it's way to crashing down.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:44 pm

Oh, that was a pleasant surprise.

He had only meant to compliment her, but he had best reposition himself before Gah-

And so, the curtain was drawn.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:51 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:44 pm
Oh, that was a pleasant surprise.

He had only meant to compliment her, but he had best reposition himself before Gah-

And so, the curtain was drawn.
After their fun, Unsei wheeled the curtain back up as they begrudgingly moved away from Moshu and then over to their chest. After digging around some in there, they lifted out a small box.

"Your little Crane friend sent me something. I'm assuming it's because he wanted to fuck me that one time, but I've got no clue."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:09 pm

...Curiously, the Lion examined the box, before slowly opening it.

(any idea what's in the box?)
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:41 pm

A token made of gold and ebon wood, slightly larger than a koku. one side depicts a crane laying in a bed of chrysanthemums with the moon and stars above them, the other side shows Kyuden Shika.
"Bit pompous honestly. Crane lying in a bed of chrysanthemums."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:02 pm

"It's the thought that counts?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:16 pm

"Well, when you remember he tried to fuck me, it makes it a bit weird, especially since I've got the best husband in the world."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:38 pm

"Turns out it's a thought that's terrible at counting, then. Seriously, sometime after I told him you need to treat your woman like she's your whole world but there's not even a fickle spark of you on this."

He then pulled the best wife in the world close, upon realizing he had completely missed the compliment.

Then, he had an idea.

"Aww, thanks you. You mind if I hold onto this? I have an idea for using it later."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:53 pm

"I'm guessing the flowers were supposed to be me, but I just see a Crane laying in a bed of them as... well...when you mix it with the context that he was trying to get it on, it makes me think it's just to, ya know. Maybe a goodbye, but it's a bit weird." They shrugged.

"What do you have planned?"