(D14, MA) Merry Wash (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

(D14, MA) Merry Wash (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:27 am

Yuzu is once again inside his private bath tub on top of the main bathing area. He looks up to the skies, as the steam covers up much of the environment.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D14, MA) Merry Wash (Open)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:21 pm

The shrine maiden made her way to the baths as with her oils and essences to cleanse the body. She slowly dipped into the water noting the other tub and a silhouette of someone in it. "I hope Inari no kami has blessed you this day sama."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:46 pm

"Hai." The boy replies, already expecting people to join in. "How has the Fortune been treating Kaito-san?"
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:48 pm

"Mixed emotions as the air stir happiness, hope and new horizons it also stirs sadness, disappointment and anger." The Kaito sighed. "That is the problem with being elementaly unbalanced."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:43 am

The young Imperial frowns in thought and nods, “One does get rather anxious when hungry. I hope Inari-kami doubly blesses my friend and soothes those unpleasant feelings. Much in the same fashion as Benten-kami.”

He let’s a sigh out and puts both arms over the rim of the tub to rest, “I understand part of that is due Bai-chan being happy with the pairings. Am I correct?”
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:06 pm

"Oh my... Lunch! I am yet to partake it" The Kaito shook her head "I am happy Seppun san. Yet this one is so empathic to people that well... saying good bye is hard." The Seppun would note the white skin of her shoulder as the rest of her body is submerged and blurred by the water. "Do you think you have been blessed by Benten?"
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:19 pm

The young Imperial grins. "All I can say, if one needs some pointer of how Benten-kami's blessings works, one should pay attention at how Bayushi Minae-san looks at me."

A chuckle, and a good, warm exhale, "Also, I believe she'll be the mother of incredibly beautiful children. Especially if they are blessed to look like her."
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:51 pm

Bai smiled. "Remember Seppun san, a wife is not for just children but use her as advisor as well." She nodded. "I don't need to look any further than the man at my side Seppun san. Benten no kami has blessed this one with someone who is patient and understanding of this one."
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:07 pm

The Seppun raises a judgmental eyebrow at Oubaihime's mention of not needing to look around any further. Inwardly, he thinks that such things are not even voiced if one's heart is not divided. Deeper in thought, Yuzu reminds himself that the Kaito had several people being rather uncouth while trying to court her. His cousin included. The one matched to marry her, in the end.

The one Yuzu offered enmity for his lack of decorum and betrayal of both friendship and family ties in the name of ego, lust and... love.

Yuzu shakes his head, trusting once again that the Shika knew what they were doing. Perhaps it was for the best. "I do believe as such. I hope Bai-chan can advise her future husband with enlightenment."
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:25 pm

"We advice each other. That is how we work things out." She nodded. "We talk to each other and hope our wisdom aids in the decisions that we make. We don't seek enlightenment, we seek understanding and enlightenment will come. For enlightenment doesn't come to those who seek it but to those who understand."
Smells like flowers