[D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:48 am

He smirked when she poked his nose. "It didn't come out wrong at all. I know what you mean. And... as for honorifics, you really don't need to use them in private with me. And I will try to be more present minded about them in public. I've always kind of... been relaxed with that sort of thing. I even refer to Kitsu Taiko-no-shiryo as Taiko-san most of the time. It' s bad habit that I need to work on."

He pulled one of her hands to his mouth and kissed it. "And what do you think of Umi or Mizu for the third?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:43 am

"Ah.... oh my Taiko sama... would be happy." She smiled. "Umi... I think... I already have a wind in my heart. I hope he is okay." She moved closer to hug him and nuzzle her head on his chest.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:26 pm

When she settles into him he kisses the top of her head. His hand wraps around her waist and pulls her tight.

"He likely hurts. It's a difficult thing. But I also hope that he can be happy as well. I would want that for him, to learn that one can find love for many, that our hearts are big and can hold more than one person."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:34 pm

"Moving forward is difficult yet it all start with one step." The Kaito looked up to the Kitsu slowly blinking at the man. "I hope he finds happiness with his betrothed. I hope we can still be friends."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:47 pm

"I would like to be a friend as well. It will be harder for him to accept that from me than from you I suspect. Maybe talk to him about it sometime today? I know I'd welcome his visit to our home. I... should note that I, and by that I mean we, will likely get an invitation from Yasu-san to visit Kuni lands during winter solstice. Likely would not be able to do so this year as I suspect we'll be busy with what goes into meeting families and the marriage and everything. But I would like to visit there."

It seems that at the least he understands where he is at with the Kuni woman. And was in an accepting and friendly place.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:10 pm

"Kuni sama is welcomed to our home as well. I know little about what happened between you two but I think she might like it in the northern lands." She smiled. "I guess we will have to respond to the summons from the Capital." She giggled. "Seppun sama will probably want this one at his ..." Her eyes got that mischievous glint. "I could... oh I shouldn't..." She started to laugh at the idea. "That would be hilarious... This one performing the marriage ceremony for Seppun sama." she said as Murato was probably wondering what she was thinking.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:56 pm

"Well... I probably would not get an invitation otherwise," he replied. He had left things less pleasantly with his cousin.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:08 pm

She stopped laughing and took a breath. "I wonder if I people would like for me to perform their marriage ceremonies." She sighed. "I have duties and like to perform a such."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:10 pm

He smiled at that. "I think they would love it. I would be happy to assist with it if you wanted. But many may be about the same time but separated by great distance. So you may only be able to perform a few."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:51 pm

"I guess... Mura kun... But a few is just enough. I now wonder to whose wedding we would be invited." She looked at his chest. "I know that Soyo kun wouldn't want me there..." She sighed. "I would love to be with him in such day. I understand."
Smells like flowers