[D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:40 pm

His lips, conversely, were more thin than full and definitely firm rather than soft. But he was also gentle in his manner, and his lips were not the only sensation he provides in that moment as his fingers gently caress along her cheek until they rest within her hair against her neck. After a few long moments he separates and smiles. "Thank you. For everything."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:44 pm

Something he had never seen in her, her eyes glimmer in happiness. "I don't deserve this..."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:13 pm

"We don't deserve this," he says. "But we have it. It is ours. And we should hold on as strongly as we can."

"I am sure that you will want to see people today. And I want you to leave here having said all you wish. We have so much more time together now. But... tonight... can I share my fire with you?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:21 pm

"One step at the time, Mura kun..." The Kaito shook her head. "We will have time to share... and for you to share your fire." Bai held his hand. "Let us think about names for Sora san's siblings neh."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:31 pm

"Of course, not that, not yet. I was... more... hmm... I... just..." It wasn't frustration or disappointment, but more like he was confused on how to say what he meant.

He paused. "Riku or Daichi might fit. Sky and earth."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:58 pm

"I like Rikku..." Bai nodded as noted their position and chuckled. The Kaito moved from top of the Kitsu and lay beside him. "I think this is a bit better... I mean so you can be comfortable."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:15 pm

"It's not uncomfortable at all Bai. It's welcome," he says with a smile. He turns on his side to face her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to suggest. I just have very strong feelings that I want to share with you." He takes her hand.

"I would suggest maybe Umi or Mizu for the other?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:57 pm

Bai arched a brow. "Huh?" She looked for Sora and started to talk to the bunny. "Sora san, I think your father is under the influence of his cousins... I think the Bakeneko got his tongue tied." Then looked at the Kitsu. "I am not really good at the cleansing void ritual but if it is needed... I'll ask for some assistance." She was serious.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:07 pm

He chuckled at his own stumbling words. "We spoke the other day about me keeping my fire in check, and trying to be more reserved. What I meant to ask just now was to spend some time with you with a bit less reservation. In private where it would be more appropriate. I'm sorry if it came across poorly. I didn't mean to suggest anything that you would not do before we are actually married. I love you Bai, and I would simply like to share with you my many feelings in a setting that is appropriate for them." He hoped he was more clear this time.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:11 am

Bai chuckled. "I thought you had been very open with me and really Mura kun... You even forget honorifics when we are here together." She poked his nose and giggled. "I don't know what else you could do that you haven't done." Bai shook her head then blushed. "I think that came wrong way."
Smells like flowers