[D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

[D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:12 am

Murato lay next to Oubaihime again. Last night he was finally not grounded anymore though, so this morning he was holding gently to her from behind, a big, warm spoon. When he finally woke it was due to the sound of a light scratch and a letter slipped into the room. He did not move to get it, as it was her letter and he was a little frightened it might be some poetry or a love letter given before the final matches were decided. He just enjoy the moment laying beside her.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:21 am

"Huh?" She heard the scratch on the door. "I should get that... might be important." But his warm arms were so inviting to stay.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:27 am

"It might be," he says as he pulls her tighter. "But then you'd have to get up and walk all the way across the room. And that's so far from right here next to me."

He does loosen her grip after a moment though, so she could actually go get the delivered note if she wished.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:31 pm

"It might be important..."As he losen his grip the Kaito moved to the door but stumbling with the table yet she didn't fall. "Huh?" The girl started to tear up. Such lovely letter from Shika Pei Pei. The Kaito walked back to the Kitsu with a smiled on her face and tears in her eyes. "Kaito san..." She started to giggle.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:39 pm

"Huh?" he replied, legitimately confused for a moment, not trying to emulate her. Then realization dawned, his eyes went as wide as his smile. He was on his feet as quickly as he could be, but in the effort completely lost his balance and the tatami slipped under his foot sending him back towards the floor he'd just escaped.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:52 pm

Bai tried to take a hold of him but made things worse as she lost her balance as well falling on top of him. "Kaito san... I hope our child don't bear the same blessing we have for earth's embrace." She giggled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:19 pm

"I... hope they do. Perhaps someday they'll have a beautiful moments just like we've had," his eyes shimmer brightly as he looks into hers. He holds her against himself tightly. "I love you. My betrothed. My partner in everything. My other half. My world. I love you so much."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:13 pm

"I love you too" The Kaito smile. "You are right might they might meet their future betrothed by falling into their arms." Bai looked into his eyes she could feel that warmth in his eyes as they always change colors the yellowish and orange hues made her wonder. "I hope you are happy." She knew he was.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:19 pm

"Bai," he wanted to ask her something, but didn't want to say it out loud. So he put his hand on her cheek and brushed his thumb over her lips. "Would it still be improper? I mean, now that we are officially intended, but not yet married?" It was curiosity, and he was not pushing or pleading. But it was clear that he would enjoy kissing his fiancé for the first time.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:43 pm

Bai blinked a few times. "Mura kun... Bakka..." Her soft lips met his as she moved a stray hair from his forehead.
Smells like flowers