[D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D14 EM, Bai's] Not The Last Time

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:05 pm

"It would be hard, I'm sure. But it doesn't hurt to let him know you want to be there to support him. If he wants you there I'll join you. But I would be up for planning ours so we could be there for Ishi and Ino." He seems happy with the discussion of supporting their friends, and that light yellow hue creeps into his eyes.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:20 am

"Do you think they got paired as well?" She wondered. "Those two must come to our wedding. " Bai caressed his cheek.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:37 am

Her touch is electrifying. A bright smile appears on his face.

"I will send a note so I can meet with the other Lion. Let them know that I will be Kaito Murato, the happy husband. But I have a good feeling about Ishi and Ino."

He places a hand on her hip, enjoying her hand on her cheek.

"Our wedding. With Sora, Rikku and Umi there," he says, obviously imagining it. "Who will officiate for us?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:54 am

"Lady Manami sama... High priestess of the Water Dragon temple... Unless you want my mom." She giggled. "Unless you want someone else."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:31 am

"I want the nearest person that can marry us the soonest," he says with a chuckle. "I'm excited to become your husband. But I am happy with whoever you wish to marry us. Far more important to me is making sure to invite everyone."

He moved to nuzzle his head into her chest as she had done so many times with him before.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:36 pm

Bai giggled and patted his head. "I know... She is the closest friend and master to this one. You will like her a lot." The girl thought about something. "Anoo... how are we going to do this? Are we going separate ways before the wedding or... do we go first to Lion lands together and then to Phoenix lands or vice versa?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:15 pm

As he cuddles into her, he closes his eyes.

"I can be an impatient man. In this I hope you'll indulge me a bit. I'd like to send a letter to your family, so that they don't worry and we can give them news. Whatever you wish to tell them. But I would like to go to Lion lands, to inform my family, and to introduce you to them and offer goodbyes to friends and family that may not be able to attend the wedding. And then head out to meet your family and spend the rest of our lives with each other.
If that is good for you?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:22 pm

"I know... Mura kun... That is why I ask. Because I know you love your family as much as I love mine." She cradled his head on her chest. "I could send notice with Raizo san... I hope he got paired with Aimi san." She didn't know that Raizo would cut his ties with the clan and all the drama that was unfolded later.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:44 pm

"I hope he did too. He deserves happiness with the services he's given..." he was about to say 'your'. He paused and changed his word choice, "...our clan. It might be more appropriate for us to go to our own families and simply meet them during the days leading up to the wedding when all gather. But even if it's selfish, I don't want to be apart from you for that long. I mean to spend as many days as I can by your side, waking up next to you so that I can tell you I love you each morning, and then lying down with you to remind you again each evening."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:36 pm

"You probably get bored by how plain things are." She chuckled.
Smells like flowers