[D13 LA, Open] Writing It All Down

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 LA, Open] Writing It All Down

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:46 pm

"She does, an incredible talent," Murato agrees, finishing off the text. He waved at the ink to help it dry quicker.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:02 pm

"You can keep it nee chan." She nodded. "I can make more... I wonder what therapy I could use for Matsu san." She pondered which oils to mix.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:12 pm

Inoshishi smothers a very inappropriate laugh.

“Ishioka-san has been complaining of a lack of running. But beside that, I think he’s okay?”

She very clearly wants to see the book but is currently letting it sit and dry before even trying to get it.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:27 pm

"Then I think I have the solution." She started to mix some oils.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:51 pm

Murato, continues to fan the ink to help it dry. "Well, he has a balm for a low mood. I believe it's applied each time Ino-san smiles at him," he says to the Dragon with a smile. "So he shouldn't feel pretty good with that."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:22 pm

"What I am thinking is more to bring balance to his life. Nee chan can't be with him all the time." She smiled "Like we can't be together all the time perhaps it will bring harmony to him."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:28 pm

The Lion nods in understanding. "Well, let me know if you need anything and I can go fetch it. I've finished recording our story. And the ink is set now, so whenever you want to look over it and sign your name to it."

There is a spot open for her name before his.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:11 am

“Well, if you’re looking for balance in his life, he needs fire. He’s so…earthie. With water as well. But fire? No. He needs more of that.”

Inoshishi nods decisively. With fire in him, Ishioka shines.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:16 am

"Fire and air... hmmm... I must see if I can... of course." She takes some orange peels, some lilies and started to crush them in the mortar and pestle. "The orange brings the fire out the lilies the air."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:24 am

Murato smiles at the discussion between the two. It's not a subject he's familiar with but he's happy to listen.