[D13, EM, Ishioka's, closed] Start of a new day

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Matsu Ishioka

[D13, EM, Ishioka's, closed] Start of a new day

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:12 pm

The sun, and the lack of rain tapping at the window, made waking on time this morning easy. Ishioka was ready for a run without precipitation. More than ready after almost two weeks of wet.

The presence of a certain Dragon, however, did not make getting up and leaving easy. He had dawdled, watching her sleep a while. He had delayed, finally sneaking his arm from beneath her head as he delicately slid a pillow in its place. Now, hakama on and a light, running-appropriate kimono in his hand, he dithers, looking again at his little Dragon with a smile on his face.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Re: [D13, EM, Ishioka's, closed] Start of a new day

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:43 pm

Inoshishi looks up at the Lion, relaxing on his sleeping mat still, deciding if it’s the right time to get up,

“Where are you sneaking away so early to, Ishi-kun?”

She’s barely dressed under the single light sheet she’s wearing, likely having woken up and watching Ishi get dressed lazily,
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:07 pm

He sighs, but his smile stays warm.

"Never sneaking away, dear one," he says softly, stepping closer and kneeling beside her. "Simply trying to return to good habits that the rain had worn away at. A run of just a couple miles to start each day." He's clearly happy about the opportunity to run without getting drenched, though she can see his eyes creeping over her form beneath the sheet.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:35 pm

Inoshishi giggles at the sigh.

“Yes, you awoke me, even as you tried not to. And I’m quite satisfied you, or rather the floor, did. You have a cute butt.”

She pauses to let him choke or cough or whatever odd reaction he might have, then continues.

“More exercise? You didn’t get enough last night! I don’t know that I’ll be able to walk right for a week. That being said, I can imagine all kinds of exercises you could do on here…push-ups…sit-ups. Thrusting practice. I’m sure you’d find other things…”
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:13 pm

Ishioka's eyes do widen and his mouth opens in surprise. He's not surprised that she thinks it, but still somehow is surprised to hear her say it.

After the small shock passes, he chuckles and shakes his head. "Such a mouth on you," he says quietly, more impressed than chiding.

He looks appreciative at what she says, though still resolved to go for that run. "It's important to start strong and early, as Lord Akodo taught," he says, "and it seems finally it might be a beautiful day." The Lion seems to be radiating happiness like a miniature sun himself. "You could run with me," he suggests, not having risen from kneeling beside her or put on his training gi.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:32 pm

Inoshishi giggles, letting her mouth imitate that O shape of the Lion’s, her tongue in her mouth moving for a moment before she closes it in a sly smile.

“Yup, you know exactly what sort of a mouth I have.” She lets her arms stretch over her head, fingers intertwined, her sheet slipping lower.

“That Utaku, Kheree, has been convincing me that I need to ride more. So, I will come with you if you carry me on your shoulders. I’ll dress though. Or we can stay here and practice my riding in other ways,”

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:20 pm

The Lion's eyes aren't shy about going where Inoshishi clearly intended, and there's a moment of distraction before he picks back up on what she'd been saying.

"Utaku Kheree-san? I hope she's well. Last we had spoken, she was... concerned who she might be matched with," he says, slightly distracted. The Dragon can see he's conflicted about her dueling offers.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:29 am

Inoshishi grins as Ishioka's eyes roam. As he says that, she arches an eyebrow artfully, propping herself up on one table. "Had you not attended this miai, beloved, I might be having a very similar conversation with her right now. But fate is, so we are." She smiles.

"You could carry me on your shoulders and I could regale you with all the finer points of riding she's suggested."

She smiles wickedly. Clearly, the girl has more than simple horsemanship in mind.