[D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:48 pm

"If it works out, if the Deer make it happen... teach me? I'll help you with those battles as much as I can. I will stand with you and support you."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:06 pm

"They are hard battles Kitsu san..." He would note the change in her demeanor. "and sometime one must aid the enemy to help a friend." She looked at her hands and frowned.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:22 pm

"I have fought hard battles Bai. I... " He takes her hands. "My hands have been covered in the blood of friends and those I've tried to save. I've got scars on my heart as much as on my body. I will fight them with you, through loss and pain, love and joy."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:34 pm

"They are hard Kitsu san... people looking at this one asking if they can return to battle but they are missing limbs and... and their loss of blood..." The Kaito couldn't look at the Kitsu. "It is my duty to send them to Emma-O so they can be reborn in a better body... Their souls travel to the circle."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:46 pm

He hugs her. "I know. I truly do. It's hard to take the life of someone looking at you to protect them. It has broken my heart. Different circumstances, but I do know. You are not alone Bai."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:09 pm

"I know... but still it breaks me... to send a daisho to some one who is expecting a soldier." The priestess took a deep breath and slowly let it out. That is what makes me unfit to join your clan. Even if you send me to a temple... I don't want to have to shoot my arrows to be an entity of death when I am to protect life."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:22 pm

"I know. And I made hints to the deer that suggested that I would be more suited for a spiritually aligned clan if I were to be matched with someone outside my own. With good fortune and the blessing of the Deer, I would join the Kaito. Then I could help save a few more lives by your side. I'd like to think we'll work together well in anything we do, wether it is saving people from Emma-O's grasp or protecting the temple and nearby people from spiritual threats. Together. You and I together."

He hugs her close.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:01 am

"I just wanted you to know that I am not a saint... That I suffer for those who I have taken their life." She held to the Kitsu
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:36 am

"You mentioned that to me early on, Bai. I remember it, I knew it this whole time even if you forgot you told me, and I have never thought less of you for it. We all have darkness and stains that haunt us. I would share mine with you if you would hear it," he suggests.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:37 am

"It is one of the hardest things I have faced... You know I have very bad memory. I really should stop remembering the bad things and keep the good neh."
Smells like flowers