[D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:18 pm

"No rush," he says with a smile. "We can be patient and you are worth waiting for. All of you, including your art."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:58 pm

"Good because my best art work is origami paper balls... I think you are an expert in those." She giggled. "Thank you for showing patience to this one."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:06 pm

"Of course. It's only fair, since you will need a great amount of patience to deal with my shenanigans," he says with a smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:34 pm

"Like tying the mop to your rear." Bai giggled. "I don't now who is the fortune of patience but I think it blessed this one with it."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:08 pm

"It truly did bless you," he agrees. "But I hope that there are things in our lives, that there have been things in our time here together, that make that patience worth keeping. It did take me how long to give you a real answer to your question? Maybe a week? More? Perhaps you are the fortune of patience and we're just waiting for the Son of Heaven to announce it one day."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:24 pm

"No Mura kun... this one is a just a simple monk from the temple of the Water Dragon. I am no fortune... i am just blessed. " She smiled. "I don't know how long it was but here it is."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:38 pm

"You are so much more than a simple monk to me, Bai-chan," he says. "But yes, you are blessed. And I am blessed to have you here with me. May... I sing for you?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:01 pm

Bai smiled. "I am not opposed."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:36 pm

He kisses her hand then moves to go collect his shamisen. He takes a seat next to her once more and plucks a few strings to warm up before beginning a gentle song.
Wise men say
Only fools, only fools rush in
Oh, but I, but I, I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things, you know, are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can"t help falling in love with you
For I can"t help falling in love with you
----

D13 LA, Perform for Bai | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0
Image Image Image
Success, 1Opportunity symbol to show off

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:24 am

Bai moved closer and hugged the Kitsu when he finished. She was happy. "I must confess that you are a fool. You fell for this one... that was really shy. Felt like a small fish in a big pond." The Kaito shed a tear. "I am happy to have met you."
Smells like flowers