[D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:14 pm

With his lips so close to her ear he whispered the next part. "The cat took one of the feathers the bird dropped and put it on itself. The cat then turned into a brown and grey bird, just like the one it fell in love with."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:11 pm

The Kaito got goosebumps as he whispered to her. "Ah...ah... Hai." Bai blushed lightly. "They soared in the sky as the cat now a bird aided the injured bird."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:50 pm

"They flew high enough to reach for the stars, the moon and the sun, together," he whispered once more. Then nuzzled his face into her neck, holding her close.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:01 am

"I think that is a nice ending Mura Kun." She smiled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:05 am

"I will need to write it down. Our first story written together. Perhaps make a copy as a gift for each of our families'?" he suggests.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:28 am

"Ah... hai..." She smiled. They did something that may not be wonderful but it was theirs. "We should tell it to Sora san."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:45 am

"We can do so before bed if you like." His offer is followed by a kiss to her temple.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:54 pm

"Ah Hai..." She giggled. "It would be interesting neh to see how they react."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:20 pm

"And... I will try to have it recorded before then. Though it won't be exactly word for word since I don't have a perfect memory, I will absolutely do my best to capture your spirit in the bird and stick as close to your words and meaning as I can. It is our story." He smiles at her.

"Perhaps you can paint some illustrations for it as well eventually?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:33 pm

"Perhaps I could. But I don't know how long it would take me to learn." She sighed.
Smells like flowers