[D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:32 pm

"Perhaps the earth calls because it wants you to know and understand it, so that you might move mountains one day," he offered with a smile.

"But that is not the real point. The point is that some hearts seem as immovable as mountains, an I believe that you can move those Bai."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:00 pm

"I can move hearts? I don't know what to say. I have been so sheltered in the temple that I didn't think that way." She looked at the Kitsu then away a bit abashed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:08 pm

"You can. And you know that even if you don't wish to admit it," he replied, turning her to face him with a hand on her cheek. "You must have seen by now how you make mine soar with your presence."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:21 pm

Her heart skipped a beat looking up at his eyes. "I..." The girl blushed. "Bakka..." Bai whispered.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:57 pm

He takes her hand in his. "Usually, yes. But in this, I know the truth and have felt it here..." he holds her hand to his chest, over his heart.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:47 am

The Kaito knows the heart beat by heart. "I know...Mura kun... I know... Two lights that shine as one."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:17 am

"Two hands, fingers intertwined," he says with a smile.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:27 am

"A red string that joins the souls." She move closer to the Kitsu.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:44 am

"Two paths joined to one journey." He leans in one hand holding hers to his heart, the other moving to pull her closer still.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:46 am

"A injured bird falling from the sky." The Kaito nuzzle on his chest.
Smells like flowers