[D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D13 EA, Mura's] Favorite Meal

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:11 pm

"I am quite alright. I just... have had a pleasant morning. Several of them in fact. Plus, I have a group lunch later that I am spoiling my appetite for," he says with a smirk. "And a festival in the evening. I think that I am just in a very pleasant and hopeful mood. And... there will be stars out tonight. No rain or clouds. It's been too long without a clear sky and the clouds no longer oppress. Like you said Amaterasu-no-kami has been unable to share her blessing with us for too long. And seeing you in her light only makes me that much happier."

He legitimately seemed to be having just a great day and was happy to share it with her.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:17 pm

"I see...." The Kaito shook her head just smiled. "I... guess some have better mornings than others..." The priestess shrugged. "I did enjoy you staying over."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:19 pm

With the actual meal finished now, he moves bowls out of the way, leaving the mochi for whenever she feels ready.

"Yes. But now... I suppose a more serious topic," his smile only diminished slightly. "How did it go? You wanted to meet with Yuzu. Did he return the mirror?" He hoped for good news.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:24 pm

"Yes he did... it went well. I guess my charms can melt the most icy of hearts." She shook her head again. "I find it funny that he followed some advice I gave him some time ago... I am quite surprized that he was trying to court this one." She picked a green mochi and took a bite.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:45 pm

"I am glad that it was returned to you Bai. And what advice was it that you gave him?" He seemed curious about that.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:08 pm

"I told him to have a nice picnic and share stories with the minor clan delegates as a means to move his agenda." The Kaito chuckled "I never expected for him to ask this one to share breakfast."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:01 pm

"I am not surprised by that. You are wonderful and I am certain he sees it," he says with a nod. He still is quite displeased with the Seppun though. But he lets it go for now.

"As to staying over, I was happy to have shared the evening with you and Sora. And am hopeful that you would be willing to let me spend the evening with you again after tonight's events."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:09 pm

"Ah... tonight's event.... I know I will fail... I know that destiny is not written is stone it is fluid like the water drop on top of a mountain." She sighed. "At least it stopped raining Ame kum must have left." She became pensive. "Can you explain something to this one?" The Kaito looked at herself. "What is it that I have that I...seem to be magical?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:39 pm

"Even if you do poorly, it would not matter. One person is not good at all things. We are two though. A test may be individual but life will not be. We can lean on each other in such things in the future," he replied with a smile.

With her next question, he moved himself to sit beside her, shoulder to shoulder. "Love. That is what is magical about you. There are so many stories and legends about love's power to influence the world. And I've never met anyone who feels it and gives of their own heart as freely as you. If love could move mountains then you would be able to lift the spine of the world. And you inspire it in others as well. There is nothing more magical in this world than to influence the hearts of others."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:50 pm

"I..." She shook her head. "I don't think..." Bai giggled self depreciatively. "I barely can move without hitting the ground how can I move mountains? "
Smells like flowers