(D13, EM, Yasu's) What Dreams May Come

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kuni Yasu

Re: (D13, EM, Yasu's) What Dreams May Come

Post by Kuni Yasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:18 am

Yasu thinks about it a long moment before reaching to untie the jade pendant she wears."Would you mind handling this first for a few seconds? It's..." She huffs, a sound more of amusement than caution. "Well, I've been waiting for the catch, the other sandal to drop, so a bit of caution seems...appropriate?"

The variegation in the jade stone gives the carved badger head one lighter eye, but it's otherwise unmarked with any darker sections. Assuming all is normal, she'll nod, closing the pendant lightly in one hand and allowing Koi's request.

"The capitol does seem daunting," she adds quietly. "So much power there. Seems an easy place to get lost. I think you'll probably do fine, even lost"
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:52 am

Koi had been expecting this at some point or another within their relationship and she was glad to be asked. "Yes, absolutely Yasu-san. Should I have decline then it would be fair to say its not me. It is entirely appropriate."

Koi would take the pendant and holding the jade, fiddling with it and inspecting the carving. Her own jade eyes flashing with curiousity. "I have always wanted a jade necklace to wear, I think it would suit my eyes.." Koi chuckles. "Plus, it's always good to have some on you."

When Yasu would show signs of being satisfied Koi would offer it back to her with a nod. There would be no change, and the jade would remain the same.

"I can agree with that." She smiles. "I plan to learn the Capital inside and out I hope while my time is spent there."

"Okay, if you are satisfied I am going to begin with a face massage. If you can lie down on your back and rest your head on a pillow, I shall get set up." She instructed already beginning to put down a matt just incase her ink spills and setting the easel to hold the canvas.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 am

All things considered, had the necklace been from anyone else, she'd likely have gifted it right there. Instead, after examining it, and as she ties it back into place she says, "I should likely find something to send as a wedding gift. Because it would match your eyes for sure."

"small tokens of jade are a traditionally exchanged engagement gift among my family. I'll admit, we rather took our chances that the Deer will see things as we do and exchanged tokens already." Her fingers brush the pendant after it's secured in place, a soft smile lighting her lips.

Whatever she had expected the face touching to be, that was not on the list, Yasu's brows lift in amused surprise. But she nods once. "Face massage? That one is new to me." She simply uses one of the seating cushions to rest her head on, finding a relaxed position on the tatami.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description