[D13 EM, Common room, Open] Lighting Matchsticks

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

[D13 EM, Common room, Open] Lighting Matchsticks

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:01 pm

"Got you."

It had been cruel to bait over one of the nadakos he knew he could bait - his performance and anti-war manipulations had earned him a few ears of ears, but it needed to be done.

"I understand you aren't supposed to say anything, but please, understand - I have your best interests in heart. I hear you were a fan of my sumai performance, no? Well perhaps, I might be convinced to put on a repeat performance, but I will need something in exchange. Do you know what I mean?"

- - - -
D13 EM - Water/Courtesy; Inquiring about NPC interests/matches (TN hidden, void gained) | TN: ? | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 3
Image Image Image Image

Opp to remove 2 strife.

Asking about Kakita Reina's desires and, if possible, considered matches
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Saibankan

Re: [D13 EM, Common room, Open] Lighting Matchsticks

Post by Saibankan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:42 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:01 pm
"Got you."

It had been cruel to bait over one of the nadakos he knew he could bait - his performance and anti-war manipulations had earned him a few ears of ears, but it needed to be done.

"I understand you aren't supposed to say anything, but please, understand - I have your best interests in heart. I hear you were a fan of my sumai performance, no? Well perhaps, I might be convinced to put on a repeat performance, but I will need something in exchange. Do you know what I mean?"

- - - -
D13 EM - Water/Courtesy; Inquiring about NPC interests/matches (TN hidden, void gained) | TN: ? | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 3
Image Image Image Image

Opp to remove 2 strife.

Asking about Kakita Reina's desires and, if possible, considered matches
"Well, it's not officially yet, understand, but while Kakita Reina was hoping to use her marriage to help someone from one of the less...politically adept clans by marrying one of their courtiers, I think there's a strong consensus building of her being matched with Hiroto of the Golden Mirror. I think that if that was not the case, she'd probably end up with Kitsuki Kiyonobu." they admitted.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind