[Day 13, MM, Common Room] Breakfast Notes

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsuki Edogawa

Re: [Day 13, MM, Common Room] Breakfast Notes

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:06 pm

"I recommend Fukurokujin Seido." he suggested. "It is a remarkable temple."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:16 pm

"It is on my list. All the major temples are. It's the smaller ones that have less written about them that I am really drawn to."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:22 pm

"You'll find plenty of those, I'm sure." he nodded. "Are there any specific ones you wish to see in particular?"
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:38 pm

"I would like to finish such a pilgrimage in Moshi lands I think," he replied. "With Amaterasu-no-kami's temple there. And, from the limited descriptions I've read, it may be difficult but I would like to see the High House of Light one day."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:05 pm

"It is hard to say how difficult it might be." he shrugged. "Everyone follows their own path to reach it. Some make it more difficult than it needs to be."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:00 pm

"I wonder if the path changes for those visiting and those going to live," he wonders aloud.

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:45 pm

"It is possible." he admitted. "The mountains are mysterious, even to us. The Togashi may know them better than the rest of us, but I imagine there is much they don't understand either."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:09 pm

"I have often wondered how much about the Togashi the other families of the Dragon understand, or if you are all as confused as the rest of us," he says with a chuckle.

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:20 pm

"There are levels of understanding." he laughed. "With time and patience, one's confusion and frustration are replaced by appreciation and respect."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:31 pm

"Well... that's something I'll have to try to find out for myself if the Deer match me in the way I hope." He smirks at that.