[Day 13, MM, Common Room] Breakfast Notes

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsuki Edogawa

Re: [Day 13, MM, Common Room] Breakfast Notes

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:49 pm

He could see it and could only hope things worked out for them.

"I should really have spent more time honing my social skills." he sighed. "It's become clear that I need to improve myself in a few areas."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:03 am

"We all have areas in need of improvement. My ikebana is trash," he says with a smirk. "And all of the focus on being proper or correct in speaking manner doesn't help you make friends, it helps you make allies. Friends are better than allies in the end in my opinion."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:02 pm

"I agree with you." he nodded. "Unfortunately, over the past few years, I've spent more time trying to make allies than I have friends."
Dragon Clan πŸ‰ Investigator πŸ‰ Courtier πŸ‰ Bushi πŸ‰ Gamer πŸ‰ Curious πŸ‰ Softhearted πŸ‰ Observant πŸ‰ Wise πŸ‰ Doom Whispered

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:05 pm

"Sake, jokes and arguments. If you can sit down and do all three with someone and still want to come back for more then you have a friend. Doesn't need to be much more complicated than that," he says with a smirk.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:18 pm

"Well, I have some experience with each." he chuckled. "I don't think I've ever combined them, though."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:20 pm

"They go well together, much like tofu, noodles, and broth," he said with a nod.

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:10 pm

"With enough sake, I'm sure the other two would come up." he shrugged. "Maybe I just don't remember it."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:03 pm

"That is the best time to make friends, when you can't remember the trouble you got into.". He smiled at that.

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:26 pm

"I think we may need to share a bottle of sake sometime, Kitsu-sama." he smiled.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:49 pm

"I agree. Hopefully we can make it so in short order," he says with a nod. "Perhaps tomorrow we might celebrate the culmination of the miai together?"