(D12LA) Here comes the cavalry (Open, Expecting)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Agasha Inoshishi

(D12LA) Here comes the cavalry (Open, Expecting)

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:31 am

After an afternoon with Koi spent tormenting the poor Seppun, Inoshishi figured she deserved an actual, relaxing, for real bath. She waited till she was certain the Seppun had left before tiptoeing back in. Time to soak and turn as flushed as she could, all the heat, all for her. Mmmm, relaxation.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Utaku Kheree

Re: (D12LA) Here comes the cavalry (Open, Expecting)

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:58 am

And while the Agasha had spend her eyes on making sure that a certain kuge was outside and dressed, it seems a unicorn had passed by her ,who was now enjoying the hot water, head laid back and eyes closed to all temptations, for the moment.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:05 am

Inoshishi starts for a moment, seeing the head in the bath. She recognizes that face, of course, from previous experience and decides to get in the bath opposite the Unicorn after a momentary hesitation. She slips into the water, keeping her eyes on the Unicorn, remembering what started here last time.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:09 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:05 am
Inoshishi starts for a moment, seeing the head in the bath. She recognizes that face, of course, from previous experience and decides to get in the bath opposite the Unicorn after a momentary hesitation. She slips into the water, keeping her eyes on the Unicorn, remembering what started here last time.
She lazily opens a eye and looks around and offers her a smile. " Well, it seems today might be less awkward then yesterdays meeting."
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:16 pm

Inoshishi laughs.

“How could it be anything else? Even our parents walking in on us when we first met would have been less awkward than what happened yesterday!”

After her words finish and she realizes exactly what she’s referenced, she reddens slightly.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:10 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:16 pm
Inoshishi laughs.

“How could it be anything else? Even our parents walking in on us when we first met would have been less awkward than what happened yesterday!”

After her words finish and she realizes exactly what she’s referenced, she reddens slightly.
"Because they are already used to seeing you in such a situation ?" she says with a laugh.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:31 am

Inoshishi grins sheepishly. "Well, I did say OUR parents for a reason. Would mine expect me with a woman? Yes. With a Unicorn? Sure. Maybe doing something interesting? Probably. Doing it near the public bath with handprints on my face and bum? No. No they would not."

"And yours? Would they expect their daughter to be breathing quite so heavily while making sure a certain other samurai-ko knew how to." She smirks, letting the words not said speak for themselves.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:08 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:31 am
Inoshishi grins sheepishly. "Well, I did say OUR parents for a reason. Would mine expect me with a woman? Yes. With a Unicorn? Sure. Maybe doing something interesting? Probably. Doing it near the public bath with handprints on my face and bum? No. No they would not."

"And yours? Would they expect their daughter to be breathing quite so heavily while making sure a certain other samurai-ko knew how to." She smirks, letting the words not said speak for themselves.
"Well, my mother and I had a number of ..debates about signs and moons presented to others while I was active and visible " she says with a laugh

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:58 pm

Inoshishi giggles. “Oh gosh, the number of times I e been walked in on wasn’t that bad! Did your parents never announce themselves?” She laughs.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:50 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:58 pm
Inoshishi giggles. “Oh gosh, the number of times I e been walked in on wasn’t that bad! Did your parents never announce themselves?” She laughs.
"There is sometimes a bit of lack of rooms if you are traveling somewhere..."