Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Re: [D12 ME Unsei's Room, closed] - Coming home

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:30 pm

"What sort of question is that?" They asked, surprised. "Can you come over tonight. Of course. You're basically my husband at this point and I do ever enjoy you in my bed."

Then they realized something. "And tomorrow we go to the place you created that gorgeous painting, yeah?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:17 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:30 pm
Then they realized something. "And tomorrow we go to the place you created that gorgeous painting, yeah?"
"Give me a second."

He took off the top of his yakuta, revealing the tapestry of trauma that was his torso. He pulled Unsei into his chest until the two were heart to heart, beat to beat.

"Do you hear that? Do you hear your heart and mine, beating like that?" Moshu whispered.

"That's where it was made. Within our hearts." Another whisper, until eventually he flushed.

"I-I'm sorry, was that a little too much? I hope it wasn't too much. But a-" he cleared his throat after releasing such a close grip on the Seppun.

"Certainly, I will take you there. Though that reminds me, speaking of going places..." He leaned in close and whispered.

"Is a return trip to Tengoku in the stars tonight?"

A thought occurred to him - with Unsei at his side, as much as he loved the Seppun, they could surely help convince the Deer not to go to war? He planned his request carefully for after performing his royal duty, should it be required of him.
- - -
D12 ME - Stop the Deer joining Crane military (sorry dear, but I've got lives to save) | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image
Opp - reduce Unsei's strife by 2.
- - -
[FTB?]
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:06 pm

When they were pulled closen against him, they smiled happily and made no motion to ever move. Their eyes closed and they laid there, enjoying the loud, steady beating of his heart. It was a noise that brought them no small amount of calm and had been slowly becoming the sound that lulled them off to yomi-do more often than not most nights.

"It was... Sweet. Cute." They murmured happily, not moving away even after he let them go. "I liked it. But also, as tempting as a return trip is... if you spend the night with me tonight, we could just have some fun then? But then again, I'm also not against multiple rounds..."

And for the most part, they sort of agreed. They only wanted the Deer to not go to war because they didn't want their sweet little adopted kid to get shipped off to the Crane instead of them.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:25 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:06 pm
"It was... Sweet. Cute." They murmured happily, not moving away even after he let them go. "I liked it. But also, as tempting as a return trip is... if you spend the night with me tonight, we could just have some fun then? But then again, I'm also not against multiple rounds..."
"It's your choice, dear Unsei; We've done multiple times before, but what works for you works for me."

He didn't advance unless instructed, but kept her close.

"I'm glad you liked the heartbeat thing. I admit the more time I spend with you the more passion and inspiration just seem to... appear, you know?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:57 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:25 pm
"It's your choice, dear Unsei; We've done multiple times before, but what works for you works for me."

He didn't advance unless instructed, but kept her close.

"I'm glad you liked the heartbeat thing. I admit the more time I spend with you the more passion and inspiration just seem to... appear, you know?"
"I do, actually. I might not be bursting into haiku or prose, but I am thinking of maybe trying to pick up an instrument to play and then maybe play little songs while you rest your head in my lap or something. I did enjoy the koto and while I did bad, the performance was really... really just that bad because Bayushi-san didn't help at all."