[D12 ME Unsei's Room, closed] - Coming home

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D12 ME Unsei's Room, closed] - Coming home

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:35 pm

A kiss on the forehead was returned in kind.

"...Tomorrow do you want to just, walk in to the event together?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:49 pm

"I didn't even know there was going to be an event tomorrow." They admitted. "But, I'd love to walk into it with you. My cousin will probably lose his shit though. He's, ah, well. Stuck up Imperial who is playing his hand at being the miai police."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:04 pm

"Really, you didn't know? I hear it's divination of some kind."

Another kiss.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:16 pm

"Okay, listen here you smug little cutie, I spent my morning dealing with divining who my dueling partner was going to be and dreading it because every single time it was that asshole Kitsu." They grumped, though they couldn't stay mad with the little smooch.

"I'm glad it's divination though."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:52 pm

"It's funny, in a way - Divination is what lead me to your arms, and divination is the final event of this whole miai. Is it just me or has it felt like a slightly Crane Topaz championship?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:11 pm

"It's felt like a pimply ass is what it's felt like." They grumbled, having done poorly in almost all of the events. "Divination has a funny way of doing that though. The Fortune's have jokes. Most of them aren't funny, but we laugh anyway because they're the Fortunes."

Then they wiggled some. "You know, we can go sit down so you aren't having to just hold me in the air like this."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:27 pm

"I suppose I should."

The Kitsu carried over the Seppun to mount pillow, slowly lowering himself to a seated position with Unsei in tow.

"Although know it's not pimply - please do not think so lowly of yourself."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:48 pm

"That's nice of you to say and all, but I have been to nearly every single event minus the one yesterday and the people below me for points are those that literally do not show up to the events regularly." They said, trying to hide the hurt that they felt when they realized that they were pretty much last out of all of the active samurai.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:08 pm

The Kitsu held them a little tighter, as reassurance that everything was alright.

"I meant your actual ass, Unsei. Of all the pearls benten rejected, I'm glad Lady Sun saw fit to retrieve it and grant it to you, for it is one of the finest I think I will ever experience. As for the Miai itself sure, but don't forget you captured me within half the time the competition allowed for. If that's not succeeding your own way, I don't know what is."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:21 pm

"Stars above, no. I'd never have a pimply ass. I never said mine was either. Only that these events felt like one." They shook their head. "At least the stars are coming back out tonight. I'm going to go do some readings underneath them and see what they have to say. I've really missed them."