Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Re: [D12 ME Unsei's Room, closed] - Coming home

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:38 am

And as always, there was that little scramble to get to their feet before rushing over to the door to open it.

"Don't even see why you ask. You know what the answer's going to be. Come on in then." They wiggled happily, clearly excited.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:03 am

Is she doing that on purpose? I can see her doing that on purpose because it's so damn cute.

Moshu himself was estatic, picking up Unsei and swinging (ooc: Male or female persona today?) in his arms before setting her down. There was something about seeing her happy which just...

He couldn't even explain it, he was just over the moon.

Setting them down, he followed her inside.

"I won the duel today in one strike! It wasn't against someone like Kakita-san or Seppun-sama, but still!"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:52 pm

Suddenly being in the air and being spun around was a surprise, but a pleasant one as they wrapped their arms around him and giggled.

I thought all duels were won in one strike?

"I'm glad that you did! Best duelist in Rokugan you are, Moshu-kun." They said cheerily, still not having released him from their soft grip. "Though, I am a bit curious who you fought? I wasn't paying much attention this morning unfortunately." After the minor kidnapping, they had seemed a bit more closed off and absentminded than usual.

(Neither. They're androgynous unless stated that they look feminine or masculine <3)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:59 pm

"Hey, if the best duelist in Rokugan is what it takes to be with you, I guess that's what I'll become. Although my opponent was Usogawa Narumi - we're on friendly terms, but she's a matchmaker rather than a duelist."

A light kiss.

"How are you holding up?"

(It's weird but 'first strike' is now to first 'critical strike', with the idea that you're doing all of this dodging and weaving while your fatigue goes up and strife go up, so actually winning in one blow isn't that common. It's wierd.)
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:27 pm

"Pffh, you only have to make the best haiku to be with me, but lucky for you, you do." They smirked before kissing his nose. "But, honestly, I'm just lucky to have you. After all, who wouldn't want the best duelist and the best haiku writer in all of Rokugan? Such a popular, handsome man." They continues to hold him, like a little leech at this point.

"I'm doing fine. Yourself?"

His painting was hung proudly on the wall by the door so Unsei could stare at it while laying on pillow mountain.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:42 pm

"Are you sure?"

A dash of concern crosses his face.

"I'm glad your frame can handle lifting my spirits!"

He yet again picked up Unsei, holding them close and nuzzling their cheek besides his.

If his posture and general shower of affection were anything to go by, Moshu was over the moon itself with joy. Like some great burden had finally crashed off him into the waves for the Water Kami to play with.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:52 pm

"Yeah. I will be anyway. Missing some of my divination stones, but I'm sure I'll find them before the end of this miai." They smiled, happily picked up now, and wrapped their legs around his waist so they hung there.

"What's got you so happy though? That duel really went in your favor, huh?" They chuckled. "Daifoku to celebrate?"

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:05 pm

"I just..." he chuckled.

"I guess after all this time it feels really close, you know? Like what was six days ago a distant dream seems almost... touchable, you know? I've spent a lot of my time forcing myself not to hope, thinking that I really should be more of a villain and plan some alternatives, but by fortunes or force I think I'm doing well enough to truly claim your hand as my own and join you in the capital."

He held them closer.

"I guess it just... came out, you know?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:19 pm

They smiled gently and kissed his forehead, now able to reach with their newfound held up height.

"Trust me, you weren't the only one thinking that. I kept wondering if... well... if I'd end up doing something to spite you and cause this to end, or if you were just joking the whole time, but... it's just right around the corner. We're so, so close to the end and... I'm really happy that I might get to spend the rest of my life with you."