(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm

"Perhaps we will, but at the same time, I have never once regretted the earths' call with you. I think, if anything, it has served to bring us closer together. So I thank it." He smirked at her. "Does that repressed fire make you wonder anything? Pique any curiosity about what I might be like when I act less conservatively?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:05 pm

"Perhaps a little... but I know you are passionate." She looked at his eyes. "They don't hide the truth. You can see it in your mirror... fire contained. I know when you just want to rush and hug and kiss this one but public displays of affection are going to tarnish you honor."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:08 pm

He nods at that. "Then we will need to spend much more time in private."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:45 pm

"I think people would worry to not see us about and just sequestered doing our own things." The Kaito went back to laying down. "I am too much water and that fire cannot stay in my heart for long... you see Murato san... I went to the temple looking to see you... and then you came to see little Sora...I don't like that fire but then there is this flame lit that I want to keep. It keeps me warm and makes me smile."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:32 pm

"I..." He moves to grab the tatami that Inoshishi had been using and sets it up so that he can lie next to her while he thinks. It is a somewhat long two minutes as he doesn't rush what he wants to say.

"You are right, my fire blazes. And if there is a part of that fire that burns you, I can only apologize. But I am not all fire and you know this. Right now, with you, it is fed by each small experience I share with you that is new to me. Your breath and words feed it, your presence stokes it. My love is driven by that fire."

"But I have water in me as well, a patient appreciation, flowing gently from day to day. It is that part of me that urges you to speak with me about what is difficult, that wants to listen and share your burdens, that applied the balm and doted and cares. The part of me that is content to lie next to you and happy to just be next to you," he explains.

"If you wish me to pour some water on that fire, I will. It simply takes a bit of mindfulness. I will make an effort to control myself better tomorrow, and we can speak about how it makes you feel?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:59 pm

She closed her eyes thinking. "Hai... " The Kaito looked for his hand and smiled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:22 pm

She found it, and he held firmly. "I care about you Bai. Thank you for letting me know how you felt." He seems genuinely relieved to be more aware.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:19 am

She looked at Murato and smiled. "I am glad you are staying with me. I was lonely last night... Sora brought me company but there was not much it could do." The Kaito sighed.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:25 am

"I am glad to be here with you. I missed you as well." Giving her hand a slight squeeze, he returned the smile.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:16 am

/scene?
Smells like flowers