(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:02 am

"That is wonderful Bai. What were you thinking of practicing?" he asks with a curious smile.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:18 am

"I promised you a portrait so... what do you think I will practice? Ikebana... I am still amazed about my lemongrass." She giggled
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:43 am

"That is true," he says, laughing at his forgetfulness. "Do you have someone tutoring you, or are you learning by teaching yourself?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:05 pm

Bai shook her head. "I may ask Soyo kun bit for now I will be self taught." The Kaito nodded. "I am not really that good with the arts."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:18 pm

"You and me both. Especially the physical arts," he says with a chuckle. "It likely took me longer to figure out and braid that bracelet than it took for Soyokaze-san to make those bells," he says. He doesn't explicitly know that the Crane made them, but there are not many bell stores around and even fewer people that can forge such things. It seemed obvious to him.

"He would make an excellent teacher I imagine." Murato doesn't seem put off by the idea of her spending time with him.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:31 pm

"It is sad... that he is so talented but he can't see it." Then she chuckled. "Like some one you know..." Bai looked at the ceiling figuring out why she is how she is. What do people see in her besides her compassion. "Sad neh..."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:52 pm

He nods at that. "Definitely like someone I know," he says, and sensing that she still may have some doubts even when admitting such he moves even closer, putting a hand on her cheek. "You have a fiercely independent spirit. You may tend to be shy, but you are confident when you act. Your laugh is absolutely adorable and I cannot get enough of it. Despite your independence you are endearingly humble."

He runs a hand through her hair. "Your have the most lovely hair of anyone at this miai, and the bells suit it. You accept my feelings and return them, often with the same playfulness that I give them in. You are devout and devoted to the Dragon you serve."

He touches the corner of her lips, looking directly into her eyes. "Your kiss is soft and sweet, and it makes my heart race when I feel your lips on my skin. I could get lost in your eyes for days and be sustained on the joy they bring to the world. You are adventurous, and not afraid of trying new things. You have no compunctions about speaking your mind."

He smiled softly at her. "I will go on if you wish, but I could end up keeping you awake all night. These are all things that I should have told you eralier, but just as I have found difficulty singing even when we are in private, you sometimes tie up my tongue and your love inspires me to be in the moment rather than to reflect on everything I have come to know and love about you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:40 pm

The Kaito blushed. "Mura kun...Arigatou." Then she remembered "You are still grounded though." She stuck her tongue out to the Kitsu.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:49 pm

He nods at that, smiling. "Sora's mother deserved a proper answer to the question she asked a few times. So when I tell you I love you, know that I see all of that and more."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:43 pm

"You know... I think you have a great heart and a fire in your soul that you repress." The Kaito sat up. "Your ancestors are of the void but you struggle with the earth. I hope we can our issues with the earth..." She looked at his eyes and then shied away.
Smells like flowers