(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:35 pm

That only surprised him for a moment. "I... think that would be good for Sora, if that is what you wish. But finding them company..."

He squeezes her back his arms wrapped around her tightly.

"How about this. If the Deer choose to pair us apart from each other we'll say goodbye to Sora together. If they pair us together, we can find Sora a companion together near our new home."

The mix of emotions caused by the sense of inevitability of the announcements that would determine their future was heavy in his voice. And the tear she felt drop to her neck was quickly wiped away by a light brush of his lips.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:43 pm

"Huh?" The Kaito pondered. "Hai... that sounds like a good idea. Instead of the new home could we... find one together in each of our lands.... a hunting trip of sorts... Together when we meet our respective new parents."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:46 pm

"I would love that a great deal. Almost as much as I love you," he says with a nod. "I hope that your parents would have a favorable opinion of me."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:04 pm

"Then we have 3" she giggled showing him 3 fingers and smiling. "But eventually we get our human ones."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:30 pm

He smiled, taking her hand and kissing each of those 3 fingers.

"Three. And I know that more than that would be a lot. But would you be opposed to more if they were adopted? I spoke about the topic of family with Yasu-san the other day and the thought of a large family still does appeal. I would be so happy for Kisshoten-no-kami to bless us with three of our own, but I would love to have an even larger family if you were open to that."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:58 am

The Kaito nodded and smiled. "I would enjoy adopting children for many lose their parents due to violence and war." She sighed. "It is very difficult for them to accept death of those who take care of them."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:02 pm

"I have several cousins in my parents household in a similar situation, that I have helped with raising. Seeing eyes go from the pain of loss to the love of found family is one of the most best things I've experienced," he replied with a smile.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:41 pm

"We have to restrain ourselves to adopt many of the orphans that are brought to the temple." She sighed. "And I am glad that the newborns who's mother we lose the father take them in."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:09 pm

His hug tightens. "It is a sad thing to see, but I would like to share I can with those that might otherwise not be so blessed. Because love makes a family, not blood. And any children we raise would have plenty of that."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:16 pm

"That is true." The Kaito gave a light giggle. "Do you think that I will be accepted in your household?"
Smells like flowers