(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:48 pm

He smiled at her. "You do and always will. You inspire people to your side, Bai."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:55 pm

"I do?" She shook her head. "I didn't know i had such power."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:10 pm

"Soyokaze, Ishioka, Raizo, Moshu, Inoshishi, myself..." he says. "Many are simply friends, and not romantic in the same way that Soyokaze and I are. But all of them would be moved to help you if you asked it."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:39 pm

"I am flattered..." Bai blushed. "I don't want any violence...Violence gets to war fast."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:50 pm

"I know, I don't want that either. Violence just creates a cycle. I have fought to protect others from evil, and I have no qualms with that, but to bring violence over arguments between individuals is often senseless. I've always been of a mind to try for peace, but prepare for war." He looks into her eyes.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:41 pm

"Always prepare for war. That is something we are always taught. Sad... but we are samurai and that is what many do." She nodded. "It is sometimes senseless...I know... I shouldn't talk like that."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:01 pm

"No. I agree with you. I spend a great deal of time practicing and studying it. But I don't want to have to use such things against my fellow servants of the empire. Id rather only need use it to protect others."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:41 pm

"Like I do with my bow." She nodded. "I hope we just get along."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:45 pm

"We'll hope together, my love. We are of one heart in this." His hand touches her cheek as he kisses her on her forehead.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:20 pm

The Kaito closed her eyes and sighed as her grip around his waist is tighten. "Thank you... for visiting Sora san... We should let Sora free... Unless we find them some company."
Smells like flowers