(D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D12 LE, Oubaihime's) My Long-eared Child

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:59 pm

"I don't ever want to do anything to make you feel that way again Bai. You mean the world to me," he reassured.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:51 pm

"The chrysanthemum took my mirror... Soyokaze was distant... I tried to start some thing new but like I told you it is hard to still the soul when the mind is troubled and the heart bleeds."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:03 pm

"Took your mirror?" he asks, seeming a bit concerned. "He actually took it from you?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:30 pm

"I seemed to have complicated." The Kaito sighed "It is a nemuranai... I am such an idiot... I wanted for him to see what he could become but I failed. He asked for it and I gave it to him." She started to choke up in her emotions. "I hope he returns it unharmed..."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:14 pm

"He... is probably trying to punish or provoke." Murato frowns at that. "I hope that he will return it unharmed without any prompting. But I will support any means you would pursue to recover it if not."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:38 am

"I think there is a line for violence against the poor Chrysanthemum." She sighed. "I can't let that happen...even if sometimes violence is needed for an end."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:43 am

"I don't want that either," he says, actually sighing in relief. "I may have a rather low opinion of him at this point, but he is my cousin. I angered him with my words but I wanted him to know that I was angry as well. Though there will be no duel with him over that. He would need to demand apology or reparations before a duel and I would happily give either before raising a blade against family."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:21 am

"So do many... I don't like to do that. I prefer to give people chances... even if they disrespect this one." Bai sighed and looked at little Sora. "I..." Her eyes turned to look up to the Kitsu and smiled. "I am glad that you came to see Sora san... Sora san would like for their father to stay."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:38 am

"Tell me if there comes a time where you need my support with anything regarding the mirror and him. If you simply want a witness to a conversation or a presence to be supportive," he offers. "People are like buildings in that way, since become stronger when you add more support."

"And I will stay with Sora's mother," he says with a nod and a smile. "The child will be happier if the parents are happy, no?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:05 pm

"I have reflected on the matter and let the test run." She nodded. "Time will tell." She hugged the Kitsu and smiled "I have an army." She giggled.
Smells like flowers